I USE A MPC WHAT DO YALL USE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I rock wit ::::

digi001 hardware
Motif ES
Micro Korg
Korg ER-1
Korg ES-1
Casio SK-1
Oktava MK319 (mic)
Shit load of effect pedals
Boss: Digital Delay, Chorus, Screamer, Flanger, Distortion
and a few guitars and a few odd instruments

Oct 20, 2008
Reason4 and I got an electric drum set. That really all I use for beats.
Recording wise I got an MPA Gold, perception 200, some crappy dynamic mic for drums and a alesis mixer.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Ive been using reason 3 for the longest but i reciently upgraded to ..

reason 4
artura analog factory experience
NI maschine
focusrite saffire pro 40

havnt really used any of it yet since the computer i got along with it was never able to produce any sound so im waiting for my return to go through and get an Imac and sequence through logic instead of sonar that im also returning. i also got a copy of propellarhead recycle which i dont really think im gonna need anymore since Maschine and Logic both have great chopping capabilities

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^ its sitting in a box along with everything else i bought because of my genius decision to buy a dell they i had to return because of its incompatability with everything i purchased.

A new Imac and Logic Pro 8 is on the way to solve that problem! I should be fully cookin next week. Well at least ill be working through the learning curve of figuring out all the shit i bought

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^ its sitting in a box along with everything else i bought because of my genius decision to buy a dell they i had to return because of its incompatability with everything i purchased.

A new Imac and Logic Pro 8 is on the way to solve that problem! I should be fully cookin next week. Well at least ill be working through the learning curve of figuring out all the shit i bought
Good choice. I use an iMac and Logic Pro 8 and the shit runs smoothly. You got at least 2 Gigs of ram in that comp, right? If you can, put 4 in it. Tons of Logic Pro tutorials on youtube if you need help with it...I'm on there every day lookin' at shit. There's a cat called SFLogicNinja that has a TON of helpful tips...try to stay away from ExpertVillage though, their tutorials are all about a minute and a half in length and aren't helpful at all.

Apr 25, 2002
Good choice. I use an iMac and Logic Pro 8 and the shit runs smoothly. You got at least 2 Gigs of ram in that comp, right? If you can, put 4 in it. Tons of Logic Pro tutorials on youtube if you need help with it...I'm on there every day lookin' at shit. There's a cat called SFLogicNinja that has a TON of helpful tips...try to stay away from ExpertVillage though, their tutorials are all about a minute and a half in length and aren't helpful at all.
Yeah SFLogicNinja knows his shit, his videos have helped me in the past.

I got the same setup with an iMac(w/ 4G of ram) and Logic 8 and it been pretty smooth. I use alot of VST instruments...my music is usually 18+ tracks of all top notch VST sounds/samples and I dont run into many problems..occasionally Ill have to freeze a track or 2 but thats it.