fl 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
so i got fl studios 10 and been messin around tryin to learn it . anyone else use this ? any tips or knowledge i should have bout it ? for my own entertainment reason not to b a real producer . can it b taking seriously ?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Yea fruity loops can be taken serious. There is a ton of "real" producer that make incredible shit on there.

The best advise I can give you, is just stick with one program. Don't jump from one to the next - mastering a program will get you a lot more miles.

Apr 20, 2005
i use this program too. im sure they have a way to record vocals on there. get some sounds too. ALOT of sounds. do not limit urself to the built in sounds it came with. people judge the program off of that alone and say its a wack program. if that was the case. then the all the MPC 1 2 3 4000's would be wack too because they dont come with any sounds at all.

If people still think its a toy then why is 9th Wonder, Souljah Boy, Lex Luger making hits? Ask them that shit

Jan 31, 2008
yes you can record audio with FL studio. I use it too so if you have any detailed questions let me know on here or in PM, tho preferably on here so others can learn.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i been fuckin with fl studio 10 for a few months and luv it. i been gettin hella sound kits and loops. really lookin for some funkadelic or zapp sound kits they seem impossible to find on google . but i been reading lotsa blogs and youtube tutorials . its a slick program fa shigidy

Apr 26, 2006
FL is the shit. It's easy to quickly lay down some ideas. I fucking love the piano roll! My only gripe about it is the playlist, shit can get a lil messy. Maybe they should go with a more traditional linear layout or have the option to do so. But at the same time, I do like patterns also. Also the mixer, maybe it could be a bit more traditional like other DAWs. Other than that, I think it's fucking dope. It rarely gives me errors n shit and is stable for the most part.

Oct 10, 2009
FL is the shit. It's easy to quickly lay down some ideas. I fucking love the piano roll! My only gripe about it is the playlist, shit can get a lil messy. Maybe they should go with a more traditional linear layout or have the option to do so. But at the same time, I do like patterns also. Also the mixer, maybe it could be a bit more traditional like other DAWs. Other than that, I think it's fucking dope. It rarely gives me errors n shit and is stable for the most part.
Agreed, For years I have been using Fl Studio since like ver. 3 now i have 10 producer edition full version & I always wanted to use reason but for some "reason" lol I could never master it like Fl Studio, I guess I have used fl so long I dam near know everything from sampling, to recording vocals, I have a shitload of samples all the kits (dre,kanya,zaytoven,etc.) plenty of vsts.. I have came to the conclusion were its not fuck Reason or any other respected program but I also dont hesitate to open fl studio for production before any other program

Oct 10, 2009
i dont know where to get sound paccs or kits from..any suggestions?
Youtube pimpen I got all my soundkits from there simply because you can get high priced sound kits for free :devious::devious::devious: not just dre drums, zaytoven, kanye, etc I mean you can get Dirty South (full cds) off there, east coast drums, pretty much what ever you need just search sometimes I spend a few hours on kit after kit after kit

Apr 20, 2005
Youtube pimpen I got all my soundkits from there simply because you can get high priced sound kits for free :devious::devious::devious: not just dre drums, zaytoven, kanye, etc I mean you can get Dirty South (full cds) off there, east coast drums, pretty much what ever you need just search sometimes I spend a few hours on kit after kit after kit
got any links. what should we search for?

Apr 25, 2002
so i got hypersonic off of thepiratebay and i can get it to work but after a couple of days it gets some license error and stops working. anyone now a permanent solution?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Just quickly looking in piratebay searching applications with

Sample pack
Instruments
Loops (typcially loop cds have a lot of 1-samples in the packs)

those should get you started, see what company makes good sounds you like, and start getting there library