fl 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
the 4 links i posted i got so many sounds from i got native massive but didnt buy a midi keyboard yet , so for now im doin loops samples kits and just tryin to learn more. r.nato got dope advice

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i need westcoast synthisizers or plugins and shit that dr dre daz battlecat rick rock bosko would use
If you want those g-funk sounds your going to need to load a lot of vst that model old synths of the funk times here's a few I think that are dope. Overall these type of synth you need to play with the knobs tell you get your sound. I recommend flipping through presets until you find something kind of the sound you want, and then adjuct the knobs from there...

Posted: 26th May 2004 06:09
The original sounds were indeed made with a minimoog. Dr. Dre used that extensively in the early 90s. he then switched over to a Nord Lead in later years (chronic '01) Really any mono synth can get you close. Use a Saw wave or triangle/saw combo for a slightly smoother sounding whine. add some gentle low pass filteringand a touch of reso. Then turn on your portamento to make it glide.

GForce - Oddity

watch the last minute of this video, there's a funky as synth line he plays

mini-monsta ( the guy demoing is annoying)

Tone 2 Firebird (Nord virus model) sounds skip to about 5 min mark

there literally hundreds of vst's modeled after synths of the time, just load as many as you can find, and play with knobs you'll find shit your looking for, and way more.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I find VST waaaaay harder to program, then having the actual equipement.

I use to have a analog keyboard where I could make custom crazy patches fast... vst take me forever to tweak. Lately I been messing with pure samples. I'm going to start making beats again soon, I took like a 4 month break.

Feb 8, 2003
I find VST waaaaay harder to program, then having the actual equipement.

I use to have a analog keyboard where I could make custom crazy patches fast... vst take me forever to tweak. Lately I been messing with pure samples. I'm going to start making beats again soon, I took like a 4 month break.

i agree & its hard to find that exact melody u want on a vst.