Digital Recorders??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'm starting to slowly build my first studio...I'm lookin to get an MPC 2500, and for my recorder I'm thinking Korg, but I'm not educated in production so I'm kinda stumped... The Korg D888 looks sexy to me, but any input would be hella helpful.... THANKS! :cool:

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
fuck a digital recorder unless you are computer illterate get a cheap recording program like reaper and a good audio interface. You can get a good audio interface for like $200 and reaper is free. no need to spend thousands on a recorder anymore

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
stick with turning your computer into a recording unit...

if you have a desktop go with a digi 001

if you have a laptop there's tons of usb interface units... personally I use the Roland Edirol, cheap and very low noise.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
i use digi 003 interface and a comp. instead of blowing money on a recorder u could get a better mic or preamp. trust me ive gone thru trial by fire on this and wasted much money before we settled on the protools set up.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Aint nothing wrong with a digital recorder. Its all most people will ever need..i know people might say..Oh what about if i need to go to a big studio.I need to bring my protools files...but most people might not do that anyways and just want to make some songs....the song in my sig was recorded on a Korg D8( thats some bare bones digital recorder from many years ago) and a cheap mic...