d16 Group "Decimort" plugin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I don't know how many of you are aware of this plugin, but this is one of the best, if not the best plugin I have ever used that adds analog vibe to your sound. It's a bitcrusher with great filter options and pre-amp to help shape sound. Try it on drums, any kind of sample, the whole mix, it's dope as fuck. Highly recommend if you want to dirty up your beats a bit. :cool:

It has a few presets that are intended to model hardware gear like MPC60, EPS, SP-1200,... Pretty dope.

Jul 12, 2002
I just discovered the PSP VintageWarmer. Shit can take a sound to a whole other level. I will peep this one you are talking about too.

Apr 26, 2006
I just discovered the PSP VintageWarmer. Shit can take a sound to a whole other level. I will peep this one you are talking about too.
Yeah PSP Vintage Warmer is dope. Nice analog saturation, simple to use and just sounds great. You can't go wrong with it.

You should also check out the Waves API 2500 buss compressor. Oh man, Love that $hit. :cool: