cousin got locked up, gave me equipment. HELP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
heres what I got. A MPC-1000, a macbook pro with Logic, 2 turntables with Serato and I have a M-audio FireWire Solo. How the hell do I link all these pieces together so I can do some shit.

I use to DJ so I know how to use the tables and serato. I wanna start makin beats so How do I record some MPC sequences to the computer and what is this M-Audio FireWire Solo for. Basically I want everything to Sync together.

I also wanna start makin my own little mixtapes that I can bring to get togethers and parties so how can I record my mixes. Can you do this with Serato?

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
stereo out from ur mixer to the stereo ins on the mpc stereo outs from the mpc to stereo in on the firewire solo. You can do your arranging on the mpc and then track your audio into Logic. If you do not understand or like logic I suggest that you try Reaper. Imo Reaper is the best daw on the market after Sonar and Ableton Live.

Jul 25, 2007
yea but I dont know what the fuck im doin with the beat makin ish. I know how to use the DJ part of it. If i can make beats off logic, whats the point of me using the MPC?

Jul 25, 2007
how do I do that. i actually like fucking with the MPC more because I can tap the pads the way I want to instead of clicking a mouse. How do I sync the mpc to logic?