Can anyone recommend some good VSTi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I finally got off my ass and got my motif to work as a midi controller...

I loaded kontact, but i believe thats just a skeloton to input more sounds

i also loaded absynth, and novation bass station.

One i would really like, but have no idea if exists is a sampler... like something I could sample drum breaks into/ chop them and assign them to keys, any suggestions?

i think im done on hating on vsti, i been missing on a world of cool shit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
so I came across some try before you buys...

I think Battery is pretty cool, meets my sampling "mpc" style needs, Massive is a cool synth, along side Korg legacy and Virus ( along with some other virtual analog synths im trying...)

only question is besides "kontact" is there any good bread and butter vst's I can check out, that will give me that rompler keyboard feel, to cover my basics? If not I may just buy an orginal purchase of Komplete, because the stuff i loaded doesnt have the libraries and its a pain to DL them all (doesn't it come with like 60 - 80 gigs of samples?)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
reason 5 is still a great one purchase solution

Komplete 7 from NI is a monster you get like 20 NI vsts for 500 bucks including battery kontact absynth, massive etc, i was thinking about copping that shit myself especially if the rumor is true that the latest version of maschine will support it. Im not sure about the effects plugins i know they have a guitar gig suite in komplete 7 they were trying to pitch as a solid effects bundle. its like 90 gigs worth of sounds that are fully tweakable. You might need to cop an external HD too

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i'll be copping some new vsts once maschine 1.6 drops which will support vst and au plugins. Itl like along the lines of having an mpc with plug in support. It will be sweet

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I ended up getting the komplete 6.... this thing is a monster! I can honestly say that the sounds are either par or above par to my motif es I'm controlling with. I think with ur maschine it will take it to the next level.

I kinda wish i had a midi controller with more learn-able buttons. I may have to sell off some gear and grab one. I can see this NI bundle and a few other vst packs i came accross being my main go-to for awhile.