Anyone actually make money off any of those beat making sites?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
ever get any money off of it? Is it pretty active? I've seen a bunch of sites that make alot of big claims to get you caked up. Alot of them seem like scams or don't have alot of activity on them.

Apr 21, 2006
It's possible to make money but it's not guaranteed (Just like any other site). The reason why i like it is because: It's free. It's reasonable and easy to use. You're in charge of your own destiny, pricing, etc. You're forced to upload quality. Put together a maling list for buyers and potential buyers. Payments go straight to your paypal. It's really a well thought out blueprint for the artist. Its nothing like soundclick and not quite like a networking site where fake ass niggas dwell on some "WhaTup FaM leTs CoLlab chEck out me beAts fiRst" type of shit.

If you're talking about those Rocbattle sites where you lease a beat for $25 and all that other hooplah? Those sites are done. I dont fuck with em. shit just seems so cookie cutter and biased to me. Lost in the Bermuda Triangle abyss of copy cats that have no original style and just do whatever is hot at the moment. (rant over lol)

But yeah man, check it out and Im sure there is a lot of other sites out there. Another good site is soundcloud...just research. peace