Advertisments for studio's, duplication, misc. services, etc...in here ONLY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Songwriting, $50 per song / Graphic design $50-100 front & back covers

Any type of song you like, we write and send to you with the contract... Only $50 per song..

Need an album cover design? Come to us for only $50-100 for the front/back cover designs... (See the Art Forum for samples of graphics)

Please e-mail [email protected]

Apr 26, 2002
BEATS, BEATS,BEATS, BEATS,BEATS, BEATS,

NEED EM? I GOT EM!
-tired of that same ol sound?
-i got beats that range from this to that, here to there..

i'm not gonna sit here and say my shit the hardest, i'm the best, no ones better than me, but hey take a listen for yourself.

if you interested in doing some work prices range from beat to beat, packages, singles , everything is workable.....

contact me at
[email protected] or 925-595-5509

Patrick
Playa-T of Highspeed
QuickShift Ent.

Mar 22, 2004
THE ONLY BEATS YOU NEED RIGHT HERE

Dont waste time and money. You might find cheaper but you aint findin better.
HOLLA AT YA BOY.​

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/skyhighmusic.htm​

Jun 14, 2004
Whats Up! I Own A Company Called ANR Music Group We Currently Offer A Bunch Of Services To Upcoming Muscians At Prices So Low They Will Scare You!

Some Of The Specials We Are Running For New Customers Is:

1000 Retail Ready CDS (From Fully Mastered Glass Master) Full Color Insterts and Traycard, FREE Barcode, and Shrinkwraped. 5000 4x6 Full Color Front/Back Postcards and 1000 Full Color 11x17 Posters We are offering this Package Now At $1,600!!! YOU WILL NOT FIND A DEAL THIS GOOD ANYWERE ELSE!

We Also Offer Nationwide Retail Distribution. Imagine having your music cd in any store in any state WE CAN DO IT FOR ONLY $300!!!!!

We offer CD/DVD Replication, Music Mastering, Radio Promotions, A&R Services And More.. For More Info visit www.anrmusicgroup.com or email me at [email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Apr 5, 2004
HIGH CALIBER ENTERTAINMENT

WE GOT BEATZ!
And they are high-quality beats custom made for you. $50 A BEAT, NO PREMADE BEATS, just 50 dollars for a CUSTOM BEAT MADE JUST FOR YOU. At High Caliber Entertainment, we got three people on the beats, each with their own expertise. If you want a west coast beat, a dirty south beat, and east coast beat, a dark beat, a slow jam, a club hit, or whatever you want they are CUSTOM MADE FOR $50! No royalties or nuthin... $50 and its yours fully with contract giving you all rights to the song to use any way you like. We don't fuck around. The three of us have been doin beats for almost 5 years and we now comin up tryin to do somethin with it. You will not be dissappointed! IF YOU WANT 10+ TRACKS, WE WILL CUT A DEAL FOR CUSTOM BEATS LESS THAN 50 BUCKS! For more information and sample beats contact me, Antonio at [email protected] or our website www.highcaliberent.com
At High Caliber Entertainment,
WE DO IT BIG
AND WE DO IT THE BEST

Aug 29, 2002
Graphics: Our clients range from brotha lynch, phonk beta, x-raided, andre nickatina, E-moe, D-dubb, Paystyle Music, R. Beta & Macnificant, Sidewayz Ent, Lilcyco, Mac Dre, Etc.

Beats: got 'em too.... E-Moe also got a hot beatcd get at him www.paystylemusic.com

Photography: ask for samples....

-BlueboxVisions.com
Harvesting the Competitions Fears.

Jun 13, 2002
just lettin anyone know that if their interested in gettin any thing for their studio, tommorow would prolly be the day to do it. Guitar Center is havin a nice sale with no tax on everything (including cables, mics, headphones, etc). my boy works there, so thatz how i got the heads up. its on Friday (Nov.26th) from 8am-10am, hit up the El Cerrito store, and ask for John in Keyboards (510-290-6247)

Jun 13, 2002
If you're interested in getting some Talkbox laced on any of your tracks, then get at us. my boy J.North has some of the best sound out today. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, its the sound made famous by Roger Troutman (California Love, Computer Love,...). Bosko also does his own rendition of it. but u can get at us for only $100 a session for talkbox, and the quality is great. To contact, call 510-290-6247 (Jay), and tell him u read the Talkbox Ad.

You can also hear J.North doin Talkbox for The Team & Lee Majors (side industry) on the new single by Lee Majors, called "Scrape It Out" off his "Scraper Muzic" album

For more talkbox, head over to: www.soundclick.com/newrecords
"Town Bussiness", & "Iz U Ready" are the songs. more demo samples are coming.

Apr 7, 2005
a yo i tryin to find out if dere is a studio up in merced but damn folkz i need studio time i got three songs done almost done wit da fourth one..got some pretty good beats dat go wit it too...but fucc itz hard to find studio now and days..but hit me up if there any studio up in merced or near merced