Advertisments for studio's, duplication, misc. services, etc...in here ONLY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nicar

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2005
www.RnBeatz.com
Wattup fam

I'm puttin together a world wide street team to reprisent the Family.

I got the "Backdraft (FREE) Mixtape" almost doneand the Family Business: Vol. 1 (The Compilation) dropping January. Both projects will feature Aman, Bohemia, Mikial, Lethal, Ali-Z, Michael Anthony, Metal Mouth Productions, Supa Knova, Flame, Me and more!!!

Join the street team and get free mixtapes, shirts and flyers. Help spread the word!

It don't matter where you live, reprisent hip-hop!

email me if you're down.

thanks fam, peace

And if there's family beef then than man in me be
ready to cut arms off like Anakin V.
- Amaar -

Aug 10, 2005
Postproduction services

We offer postproduction services on audio / video. This means premastering and mixing to make your product FINAL.

I hear alot of decent talent on the net but with everone playing the role of eng , producer and rapper the quality is lacking man. If you think your tracks could benifit from a pro mix / premastering job check us out at www.dirtybeatzproductions.com prices are the most reasonable on the net and with true ( degrees in audio eng and 6 years in the business ) audio pros we guarantee a huge diffrence in your tracks. 30 seconds free just to see.

VdZ

Sicc OG
Aug 18, 2003
www.tapevault.com
Pro Tools HD2 Accel System
Rates: $35/Hour (Engineer Included) for Recording, Editing & Mixing Services
Production services also available (Negotiable fee)

Studio Credits:

- Well-experienced session engineers
- Engineers are also musicians
- 1000’s of latest Hip-Hop & R&B instrumental available

- 24-Hour Access
- Professional atmosphere
- Lots of street parking available
- Private Parking ($8)

- Wireless Internet Access
- Fresh Peet's Coffee
- Kitchen
- Lounge

For studio tours or more information? Contact - Koly (415) 272-8396
[email protected]

Jan 27, 2003
Specializing In Hip Hop/R&B

If anybody needs beatz or $tudio time hit me up @ Bombay Recording $tudios

(505) 301-2054 Fu$e

Demo Packages Available.
CD Mastering
CD Duplication
On Disc Printing CD/DVD (Full Color)
Graphic Design
CD Packaging

www.myspace.com/fuseproductionz

http://www.thestreetspace.com/Fu$e%20Productionz

Nov 7, 2006
Beats,Mixing,Mastering Everything For The Right Price!!!

I Produce Pre produced Beats for only $45.00 and custom made beats for only $75.00 I also track the beat and send all the files through the SSL for that big sound!!! I also master any types of music!!! my equipment is Reason 3.0 Nuendo 3 Waves diamond bundle waves SSL 4000 Collection waves 360 surround collection Waves Ir-1V2 reverb Waves z-noise waves gtr bundle all the urs plugins altiverb 5 Surround sound is also available Hit me up at [email protected] [email protected] myspace.com/eclipseakajosh soundclick.com/eclipseakajosh LETS GET IT POPPING!!!

I also have a protools mpowered setup for sale hit me up if interested!!!

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
NEED EXCLUSIVE BEATS STARTING AT $50.00

Keep It Real Records recording studio has finished its overhaul and is once again taking clients.

The studio has has just been outfitted with a full Protools HD3 192 system. This syetem is the latest release from Digidesign and the industry standard for recording.

The studio was also outfitted with vintage mics, mic pres, eq's and the most popular sound modules.

Engineering / Mixing is done by Larry K who is ProTools certified as well as holding engineering degrees from CRI, AIA, and AI.

Production is also available but is limited to stock on had due to large amounts of requests. If you would like production done its best to make an appointment, come in and we can custom tailor a beat for you.

If your looking for quality sound and a profession atmosphere this is the studio for you. Everything done at Keep It Real Records get the same attention, makes no difference if its a demo for an upcoming artist or a single on a major label. Our work speaks for itself!

Keep It Real Records production credits include: E-40, Celly Cel, X- Raided, Cougnut (R.I.P.), Totally Insane, Mob Figaz, Cellski, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, Levitii, Mr. Kee, Mac & AK, Hollow Tip, Young Droop, Sydal, and many others.

For Production, Mixing Or Mastering Info Email: [email protected]

Tell him AntDawg sent ya

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
RECORDING, MIXING, MASTERING, BEATS, PROMOTION AND ALL

RECORDING DURING WEEKDAYS-20
RECORDING DURING WEEKENDS STARTING FRIDAY-25
BEATS STARTING AT-100
MIXING STARTING AT-45 PER SONG OR 30 HOUR
MASTERING-30 PER HOUR
PROMTION PACKAGES AVAILIBLE-STARTING AT 200
BLOCK RATES FOR RECORDING STARTING AT-200

PROFESSIONAL SOUND AVALON VT737,AKG,STERLING AUDIO, RODE, MACKIE HR-824, MBOX 2PRO, WAVES, SSL WAVES, ANTARES

CHEAP PRICES MORE HOURS EQUALS DISCOUNT

GET AT ME

[email protected]