Whatcha think bout this verse??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Coming out soon on album...

"If hip hop's a small child, then i'm a pedofile/
hangin out at daycare, rappers line up single file/
so i can smash y'all, one by one/
open car doors and blast yall, gun by gun/
it's a beast beneath me that is greedy/
we heavy hitters big leagues and yall is pee-wee/
so you can't see me, I fly by night kid/ (fly by night productions)
and I cum SOO haaarddd , just like ya wife did /
Ride the beat like gettin stomped in a train car /
tap ya skully so hard, i leave ya brain scarred /
grab a mic and fully unleash the pain, far/
twinkie rappers gettin ate up like a powerbar /
ain't no washed up money, we gettin new cash /
ain't no sauced up honeys, we gettin new ass /
(forgot line, written verse is in my car.... sorry i'm drunk)
Fly by night is the squad, i thought ya knew dat /

i just wanna got some responses... some of yall know me here.. constuctive criticism welcome

Apr 8, 2005
not feelin a couple lines, the pedo simile isnt good at all imo.... speaking of which, where is your studio and whats the fees... i been lookin for somewhere nice to record for a long time and i know we are in the same city. ive met you before

Apr 14, 2003
you don't like that line?!?! I thought that line killed the whole verse. lol....

Fuck, i got a few different spots.... Raw B is moving right now so who knows where that will be when he gets set up, but I dont know if he records artists outside the circle, ya know.. I dont know if he has time for all that.

Blaise, I dont know if he records other cats either, but he stays up north towards mt. spokane... www.myspace.com/blaiseone

and then Perfechter.... who i haven't fucked with in a while but he's got the state of the art shit... right over by Rogers on I believe Lidgerwood and Helena... I could be wrong on the cross street but I know its on helena like 2-3 blocks north of empire.
He charges $40/hour but I think he sells bulk time for cheaper.
hit him up just make sure you know what you want he goes crazy on the reverb.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=133462019

Apr 14, 2003
btw usually i dont really be using metaphors and shit, punchlines and shit like that, so i'm tryna work on my game in that area, being creative and shit foolin people

Also, some of my lines might not look that dope written down, but when Spit, that shit is completely on point. a lotta my style is based on my voice/flow/delivery, when people listen to a Big P track they are listening cause they like the way i sound over the beat, not so much what i'm saying. so i'm tryna diversify my style to where I can be saying something crazy but also still sounding dope while i'm doing it. Like where you got these cats with the most rediculous lyrics ever, but they sound like shit when they spit it. fuck all that. TOTAL PACKAGE!

Apr 8, 2005
^ yea ive heard your shit, i talked to you quite a few times at nc, you prolly dont remember me, anyways i did the same for myself, thats how most cats in spokane are, got the deep voice on mob beats with the dry sounding reverb. but heres a rule of thumb for me, if you have a word that even sounds suspect without the context you have it in, dont use it. i cant listen to a song and even hear the word pedophile, i dunno

heres some examples of bad similes so you see what im saying

"mix it up like pancake batter" no

pop you like a zit" no

heres one i heard that was sick

"the game is cold like the nigga that sold your momma some crack"

not a single word that would sound funny if it was the only word i caught

thats just me though, do you.

as far as the studio shit, i think prices an stipulations might drop when these cats actually hear me, i might drop them a demo, once i get my mic working, i just got no state of the art shit so its kinda hard. once i actually find production that fits me its on though, thanks for all the info

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
When it comes to blueprints in this area fool I'm just a sector vet/
build em up and break em back down like an erector set
They don't know me yet, and that the way I wanna keep it man
foundation that keeps me standing strong, rap is a building that you seein bein planned
Concrete slabs being down into loose gravel
Its been a hard road and im barefoot, aint too much shit I can't handle
Uphill battles, headed up shit creek without a paddle
Keepin on jumpin on them bandwagons and you'll remain one of the cattle
I'm rattlin cages, we ready for change so yall betta paint the white house black
First thing obama gone do is get a divorce,knock some hoes, and go and cop a sack
The systems a cycle, they all just tryin to keep us trapped
In denial of the truth, bush aint did shit but really hold us back
Every day a new tax, scandals exposing all the facts
Get a little head for runnin the country,what the hells really wrong wit that
Am I wrong or am I right, sometimes I can't even really tell
Drugs in my systems so strong I didn't even need to inhale

Apr 8, 2005
Church is a fucking monster. that's off the first album... song "Certified Fa Life".... have you copped The Underworld yet??
i got all the way up to grease, i didnt know underworld dropped. and hell yea church is a monster, i could quote his shit all day. i went to school with swindles sister so i even got certified's unreleased demo. hit me up if you want it.

Apr 14, 2003
i got all the way up to grease, i didnt know underworld dropped. and hell yea church is a monster, i could quote his shit all day. i went to school with swindles sister so i even got certified's unreleased demo. hit me up if you want it.

heell yeah i want it... back in the days my homie had 2 certified albums.... way before Certificial Business dropped... he burned me one of em and the mother fucker came up missin.... only song i had from the album went like

(mo)
TNA the out the gate -r mista major, spotown raider,
four clippers up in the barber shop you still can't fade us,
navy seal a potato peel n break that ass down like a datsun,
keep my eyes open for the dulo double crossin
give a fuck about ya jewels still a grimy ass youngster
checkin in the (?) bus, hang around amongst the
kingpins, high rollers, get to what u got to get
fuck what you talkin bout, niggas that'll do the shit
two types of people in this godforsaken place...
those who do the eatin, everybody else get ate.....

the hook is like....
"Get drunk...club hop, hoes shake rump.
grimy ass niggas get (?), burnt out cowards get punked
get drunk blaze blunts get crunk
check like the first of the month....

etc etc......

but hell yeah homie.... I want that shit....
and i'm fuckin pissed that i lost that cd....shit was like gold to me. still is.
anyways hit me up on here or myspace.... Church and Mo are like my idols....
i remember i was in the studio about a year ago and they were finishin up the session recording "Certified Ridah" offa Grease.....

fucking blew my mind. jeez..... if i came up with half the shit church comes up with, i would record and quit rappin. dude is a fucking Genius. rediculous.

holler at me. also hit me up i got some beats u might like....
hell i have a church beat i got from on one that i've yet to spit on, maybe you'd like to rip it with me. holler bro....

Apr 14, 2003
go to northtown to get the underworld... onee of the best album's ive ever heard in my life. except they charge like 16 bucks for it... kinda gay.... fuck it. worth it. definitely....
actually that and The Outfit are two of my top rap albums ever. so much fuckin heat you could start a fire sittin those cds next to a 151 bottle. seriously. i've seen it happen...
lol..

too bad both of them are locked up for a very long time. fuck the SPD

Apr 8, 2005
heell yeah i want it... back in the days my homie had 2 certified albums.... way before Certificial Business dropped... he burned me one of em and the mother fucker came up missin.... only song i had from the album went like

(mo)
TNA the out the gate -r mista major, spotown raider,
four clippers up in the barber shop you still can't fade us,
navy seal a potato peel n break that ass down like a datsun,
keep my eyes open for the dulo double crossin
give a fuck about ya jewels still a grimy ass youngster
checkin in the (?) bus, hang around amongst the
kingpins, high rollers, get to what u got to get
fuck what you talkin bout, niggas that'll do the shit
two types of people in this godforsaken place...
those who do the eatin, everybody else get ate.....

the hook is like....
"Get drunk...club hop, hoes shake rump.
grimy ass niggas get (?), burnt out cowards get punked
get drunk blaze blunts get crunk
check like the first of the month....

etc etc......

but hell yeah homie.... I want that shit....
and i'm fuckin pissed that i lost that cd....shit was like gold to me. still is.
anyways hit me up on here or myspace.... Church and Mo are like my idols....
i remember i was in the studio about a year ago and they were finishin up the session recording "Certified Ridah" offa Grease.....

fucking blew my mind. jeez..... if i came up with half the shit church comes up with, i would record and quit rappin. dude is a fucking Genius. rediculous.

holler at me. also hit me up i got some beats u might like....
hell i have a church beat i got from on one that i've yet to spit on, maybe you'd like to rip it with me. holler bro....
aight ill hit you with the link in the pm, i think it has the song you are talkin about (just checked its track 8 on here, in the hook it says grimey ass niggas get crunk)

and yea, id love to rip some beats, i need to start collabin with local cats. the northwest needs some unity, ill hit you with some verses in the pm too so you can see what im workin with. i got this track that might fit on that beat, got 2 verses and a hook, i was gonna have the ipo homie hop on it, but hes always busy.