Verse about X (Opinions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2006
Got a verse on my dudes song about x, and was wondering what you think so far...just came up with this much of it last night...Ill take good and bad opinions, and if you have done X before Im sure you can relate alot more.

Verse two we can talk about the different kinds of x/ got so many pills I can write a million lines of text/ when you take the Green Chanels, Everybodies mind connects/ The Rolex Pills make your teeth grind the rest/The Supermans got the girls lookin fine to death/ But if you pop a Motorola you will want all kinds of Sex/ The Butterflies are trippy Like doin lines of Meth./ While many of the Double stacks are speedy and you will have no time for rest/ So Many different ones, its hard to find the best/ so buy a jar of mixed kinds, now its time to test.

Thanks ahead of time for the opinions.

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
The Rolex Pills make your teeth grind the rest/The Supermans got the girls lookin fine to death/
I'm not too sure where you were goin' with these two lines bra'... I don't know how fine "fine to death" really is. Plus what is "grind the rest", it doesn't fit in... Aye homie I would also suggest that you revamp the entire verse... The cadence is alright but the lyrics were mediocre... if not bad....

Nov 13, 2006
yeah..I just started not too too long ago doing the double and triple syllables, I just need to take it to the next step. Most of the verses I have written that I think are good dont have good stories to them, mostly mixtape type stuff. This was the first time I tried to at least stick to one subject. Thanks for the advice though

May 11, 2008
www.soundclick.com
^^^Yeah no doubt, when I leave criticism I try and leave it constructive so that the person can take something from it... I myself hate writing story songs... It gets boring to me. But I know that to be the best you gotta be real versatile so I still write them... Stick wit it dogg...