throw it in the bizzag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
i only give em game thats all they get for free
no shopping sprees gift cards or spending cash
she could be hella bad with a splendid ass
aint my first or last and i could replace her fast
i got it from my dad i aint trying to brag
roll up a couple grams and pull out another bag
you know i get it popping get these women open
just spit a couple bars im one of the dopest
You dont get it cuz i got it I got it but forget it
I'll leave a broke chick for one with better credit
Taught not to save hoes by my older peers
Id rather let them drown and focus on my career
Got nothing but love for em word to heavy d
you used to them suckas Ma thats not my pedigree
Im Gemimac baby please say the Mackin
Get your shit together and we can get it crackin

Dec 13, 2003
just some dark poetry to throw-at-thee

cuzzin, you can only catch heaven when im buzzin off tussin...i rap circles and threat-this when i spit torrential wetness..filled to the brim, im near-in-the-well...spherical-hell// with your ear-to-the-swell, you hear it, sulfuric, clear-as-a-bell// lyrical-shells at your door step..thats the gift-i-gave-you// no mask... just plain clothed and mad...your whole family ripped-and-sprayed-through// only 100 rounds..so i had to deal with this-and-make-due// naked and bloody...covered in entrails-ugly// the sh*t i inhales-dusty, dipped-and-smells-rusty... make you feel like you're in-hell-trust-me// hay fever like you're ten-bales-stuffy...f*ck your bars...when i blow..i bend-rails-gusty// if the 70's are funk..my scents-well-musty// they said i used to be nice..so i guess im...still better than at least you// your rhymes aren't worth sh*t..i wouldn't lease you// don't let the beast-through if you have earthly needs to cling-to// got a nuke?..better bring-two cause im a roach with it// in the shadows i approach b*tches..tucked tight with a coat-knitted// expose-drippage, long like snake...no thickness// it aint what you think...f*ck you think this-is// im a rap god...the siccness is merely Jehovah-witness// you're an outdated OS with even older-glitches// my sh*ts dope from the throat...there goes-the-twitches// im cold-and-frigged, freezing your sprockets, cogs and roller-widgets// stole-your-digits like fingerprint scans accessing your accounts and...taking you to the cleaners...my treat// i saw your sis...your mom and your b*tch and was like...why-skeet?// im better off with my flaccid dry meat

Apr 20, 2005
u got played by a gold digger so bad that u had to write about it
cant spit game in real life, u have to lie about it
U know u be caping broads couldnt get pussy if u was raping broads
u aint no boss u paying broads, u stay on ur knees like u praising Gods
u amazing with the make it rainin, out at whore houses payin for brain and
hand jobs to fobs who cant speako engrish at all u aint playin they playin
u..... and ur daddy never had game from the jump, lyin about gettin trim
yo momma is the only hoe that he was ever stickin dick in
and i bet that buster only hit once.....and never got pussy since then
mack nuthin, get in my way and i'm guaranteed to smack somethin
look at these wanna bee's wanting to be g'z, i'm relaxed they duckin
just had to come out the blue cuz im bored and give ur mouth a shuttin
yall needs ta find something other than rap that you'd have better luck in

peace

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Alien invasions n global domination is what were headed 4/ but we ignore and ask 4 more deception/ everyone is out for themselves/ which creates in aggressive/environment/ no money left 4 retirement/ so we work to the death/ taxed till our last breath/ mans selfish ways has created this mess/ make less while prices skyrocket/ I cant belive what im seein through these eye sockets/ my pockets look like yours/ empty and tore/ after payin these bills/ its nothin but change left on the floor/ sure its amerikkka home of the brave/ but it was taken by bloodshed and built by some slaves/ crime pays but so do correctional facilites/ lien to the public is the governments natural ability/ labs where they clone superhumans is no longer a mystery/ i want the truth not that watered down textbook history/ our misery is somones pleasure/ hopein is bullshit n wont make life any better/ only together can us slaves fight this demonic endevour/ underground bases and concentration camps await us like chedder/ in mouse traps/ runnin from housecats/ theirs to many mice/ to keep track of so they made a device/ the chip that will be implanted in your head like some lice/ souls will get stole by a thief in the light/ we'll follow him on twitter and into the night/ of darkness/ trumpets pipers a white horse with a harness/ marshall law usin humans as target/ practice/ wearin a vest ell get you shot in the head/ or to a chamber of heat to burn off your flesh/ theyve made the arrest and captured my freedom/ but it was all a lie in the firstplace and I never belived em........

Dec 13, 2003
you are right...i dont rap about what i really do...cause if you really knew...i'd be that cat they electrocute...inject lethally and bury under the shu// how dumb-is-this-dude? there is about a-hundred-of-you buried in the sand where that property is crumbling through// freshly drunk im stumbling-to your mothers door-step..and climbing in naked to where that wh*re-slept// whispering sweet nothings before-s*x// head missing...just two lips and an engorged-neck...boston crab 4-plex then busting mad oceans leaving her shore-wet// i attack-a-chick...plus shes into some real nastiness..wanting me to pack-her-sh*t...pulled it out and caught a ghastly-whiff// you think im faking the funk...but thats legit...just ask-the-b*tch//i dare you..step to me chump// you must be drunk...i run right up to your path...you swerve and hit a tree trunk// leaving you badly-stitched..you must be madly-lit off some pnp phaggy-sh*t if all you can focus on is my daddy's-d*ck//