spit's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2009
every body's lookin for that buried treasure, it's either a 9 to 5 or grams i measure, which one suite's me better, go to the office or try to off this, always ends up i get my boss or the cops pissed, so i might as well slang phat nicks to stack phatter chips, try to jack this catch 1 to the lips pass through your chest exit your hip, left wit a speech impediment and a permanent limp, so all you haters keep your distance, at this im relentless, my flow will leave you breathless,my gauge will chest less, i aim with excellence, my flows is from where your flows derived, if you were wearin a vest you wouldve survived, claimin you spit fire well i spit pesticide and my words are the crops yall are the locust bitin off my thoughts bite off my lyrics your bound to get dropped, its all about the money but i also love hip hop, lyrics comin out my mouth nonstop, jaw cocked back like a gun the lead words that i spit here they come my brain is the trigger the bullets come off my tongue ask me to spit a flow point blank and your career is done and to think i was jus spittin for fun, if i was spittin for money what wouldve really been done with one mic cord ill leave your whole crew hung