Something I wrote real quick for memorial day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
In Memory of my father who passed last year. Nothing big, but has a lot of meaning for me.....
---------------------------------------------
Plenty thoughts and words, tryin to strike nerves in ears I'll neva see/ they say Im blessed? Quit possibly. Possessed with a mind~gifted/ shout out to pops~uplifted to the heavens/ memorial weekend got me thinkin about my time I had/ Damn I miss my dad/ but I stop cause the man in me doesn't allow tear drops/ you call it bullshit but I think not's/ so, I consider the words he spoke when I was a young bloke/ brain fried off the drug smoke/ "Mijo be safe" quick hug and go/ fa sure, he in a better place/ I won't argue cause I still remember the pained face/ surgery scars for the everyday battle/ diolysis and back ~ and people wonder why Im mad/ Imagine the strongest person in your life at their weakest point/ askin God to die, I can't hate em cause it's not like he ain't try/ and I don't bother to wonder why, God placed this upon the man I love/ the man too strong to give up, yet to weak to con-tin-ue/ I hate the fact that its through/ Damn pops I miss you..................J.L.