Pawn Shop (outside the box)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2005
If I were you, I'd throw myself off the highest building in Tulsa, Jokelahomo. And if there are no tall buildings there, I'd go to a real city and try it.

Don't ever disgrace Sublime like that again. What the hell is wrong with you?

Apr 22, 2008
^^^all your cronies dont count homo......why dont we grab a mic and battle...?....scared to lose your weak ass position as king of the weakest site on the net?

Apr 25, 2002
For what? I can tell you're the type of clown that will just blame your loss on "my cronies." I'll pass. Ask around, I don't turn down battles with quality opponents. You don't fit that description. When you batled Umbravo, he didn't even think highly enough of you to actually respond. Maybe if you put up some quality tracks, or at least something better than that crap you have on your myspace page I might consider battling you, but until then let's not waste our time.

Also, why you getting all butt hurt at me? I only said you were wrong when you said somebody would appreciate that joke of a track you put up. I didn't even criticise it even though it wouldn't be hard to do so. IntenseFear, Dirt E. Needlez, Krazy Flowz and Gump are the ones that let you know it sucked, not me. And just for future reference, IntenseFear is the only one of those guys I associate with. I don't know Dirt E. Needlez or Gump and Krazy Flowz is a jackass, so they are not "my cronies." Nice try though.