my bad day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
i woke up in the morning and i had a funny feeling/ lookin up at the vent broken through my ceiling/ it's unappealing to have to seem sorta pescimistic/ but i'm dealing with the bitches and the everyday dipshits/ and lets get into specific little details/ the economy is fucked and i cant even work retail/ so i'm at my parents house just kickin it/ but i'm 23 years old and the bitches arent diggin it/ i'm sorta sick and tired of this everyday backdrop/ checkin myspace on my mothers old laptop/ but nobodys writin, i'm frightened/ did everyone stop caring enough to do some plain typin?/ i'm quite good at makin beats, even sold some for cash/ but that gravy train stopped when my computer straight crashed/ and even though it's little stuff, not even drastic/ i'm feelin like i have the urge to break down and smash shit/ it's like i cant have shit, unless it's kinda faulty/ my shirt wont even fit me, the dryer shrunk it a small t/ and nobody calls me, im getting shook more than hands/ parents cant pay the rent, lets save all our cans/ i'm a man but my life seems more like a kids/ an ulcer from stress? got a pain in my ribs/ and i'm callin first dibs when you throw away posessions/ your trash is like my treasure and this rap is my confession/ it's like ive been taught a lesson, and i mean that in a bad way/ i'm fed up with the bullshit, it's just another bad day