key style battle.....all wecome

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
fuck spittin flamez strait spit tha devil at ya going up against the elite is like killin ya self im im like the bully that picked on nerd kids at school i stay sick like a kid from Ethiopia pockets stack slim like Hillary Duff and like Hillary Clinton i wanna go to war fuck peace this aint the middle east this the west were im from and im a beast feast on flesh the rap cannibal can-i-ball make ya exoskeleton collapse the the twin towers i got many powers this battle shit is new to me but still you gettin ya ass beat like i was Kimbo Slice never losing choosing my weapon of choose a mic loaded with verbal ammunition.............

Nov 24, 2007
ayyy.. make ya pass out when my .38 blows ya back out
seriously, have you livin' up to the name of blackout, furiously
smash your mouth till you tap out, im the type to hurt your feelings
interupt your so-so entourage and straight murk your dealings
ghetto nigga, i stay hungry out the jungle yet im humble
catch me from jose to the bay, redding, sec, el sob to humbolt
steppin' up only to get pummeled intah rubble

gotta cut
peace

May 24, 2006
blaccoutt aint the type to fuck with come with knuckle up or buckle up like a seat belt like whites did blacks imma hang ya from a fuckin tree who you think you be talkin bout guns like you really a killa i can tell you stay high cuz the weed got you seein visions of shit that aint even there and blaccoutt make you tap out knock you out in the first bout have ya mama and ya bitch shout spare his life....fuck this battle shit i shit on all you that try steppin

May 24, 2006
I dont rhyme imma commit a crime fuck droppin a dime my skill level kinda fine only in time will i elevate premeditate levitate my style yall in de-nile hangin on my penile im the truth in the booth well you a lyin fake stay in ya lane huggin tha jakes venomous like snakes i spit lava fire well you spit saliva who kicks it live-a den me you see im from the central c middle of killafornia where goons run up on ya with the chop suey and make you go stupid dumb and retarted by blastin at ya feet make ya face defeat

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
fuck lava
what'cha spewin' is hot garbage

dog, you aint an artist
you're job at madesicc is keepin' their helmets polished

around here, suckas get demolished
ya need to elevate your game son

these here threads are like the closets of sneakerheads
you'll never see no fake 1's

my rhymes long awaited like when the J's come
homie, I dont mean to crush your dreams

your CDs a flop before it drops
never to be seen like LeBron hoopin' in ProWings

I'm a Boss, I pull strings
plus each move is calculated with strategy

when faded, my pen's double serrated
ya need a statistician to tally up the casualities

I smash on rallys when I cruise the streets
steamin' 50 packs of them swisher sweets

got out of town rappers payin 800
for zips of tree that I get for 3

me and my dudes burn a lot of green
potna check the atmosphere, see how red the sun glow

that smell aint from land acres, that's blunt papers
fuck, who rolled my windows down?

Apr 20, 2005
bitch I make it hot like kitchen/and if u listen u can tell like snitchin/and i'mma taill u like dragon whips/never trip nor slip/aint clumzy at all/anybody takin shots at me?/is way off like u suck at ball/shootin at me with fake guns/aint need to dodge or duck at all/laughin at all yall like jokes/i shine like spokes/haters know i spit game atcha dope as hell/like i set up a at studio at hell/ya smell........that?/couldnt hit shit with sniper aim/fuck fame i'm out for the money like a i sold my soul/walk the streets with no fear like an O.Gs sole/better know ur role like trick dice/

yall aint feelin me though

yall deaf as worms/so i know u cant hear like bad students with short term/garbage ass spitters beggin for style and swag implants but it aint happinen/like no way/who got heat?/watch me freeze ur brain like slurpeez/yall aint g's/ur wanna beez/softer than wallabeez/yall fly like turtles/front like u hard but u more like Urkel/pee wee league mc's tryin ta compete with pro's/with flows that couldnt move a sea animal/......watch me eat yall up like Hannibal/PLUS i'll add ur homies to this beat down/divide they heads from they necks/get ready for a wack mc subtraction/from I............whoevers next better split like fraction/

Apr 26, 2002
Smoking on dat dro police all know my description,
ta keep da heat low while pushin blow i throw comissions,
Just ta get da doe fuck a hoe fatal condition,
Lifes a long road seems so slow but im ona mission,
From da back or 2 the front im switching up positions,
No hesitation i dont stunt nor fall FUCK ALL THESE BITCHS

lol just fuckin around wuz popin