Just a diss I wrote first post *Fake Bitches*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2009
MAN WE NEED HELP MAN SHES LOSING BLOOD MAN HELP...

I dont think you understand the urgancy of this emergancy fake juggalette bitch losing blood and its hard to read the currency,
Cause its spilling out in mass amounts get this shit right before fucking with me im a count souldnt have enterd this bout,
I dont fuck around I kill then im out and blow your bitch away as quick as when I get a mother fucking ounce,
This shit started with your boyfriend trying to be big probably a juffalo with a 2 incher you internet slut,
Dateing a guy in real but still wanting other dick in your gut your a cunt put up a front to hide it,
It gets out of control when the demon inside me starts to guide it so why your make up picture look like your crying,
Emo bitch aint part of the fam and goeing through each day a little bit dying no one cares about relations,
Shut the fuck up and stop your hateing your just createing more and more fail id ice your fucking ass straight but when it comes down to it that wouldnt be worth goin to jail,
Ill let life swallow you whole and ill fucking save my shotgun shell pathetic bitch you aint even worth anthrax sent in the mail,
Not even aware of your on well being and what your seeing to be a straight diss maybe when you find out you might be a little bit pissed,
Im sure in the end though you'll just be alone crying with your slit wrists I hope a bitch like you will just catch the jist,
Before I have to put your body after your death on the black market list and if any shit is here that you might miss,
Open your eyes you aint no Ray Charles bitch your fuqing with fire when around gas and I think this is just that this shit just got a little crisp!

Im about to cause devistation and facanation to those in love with masterbation while attempting casteration as I get a mutalation by decapataion on tape,
Fack bitches name is Jake got him tied down by the lake surrounded by snakes and ready to demonstrate,
First I got an ice pick straight to his small dick and reminded him of lies how he himself wanted between my girls thighs and how close he was now till he died,
Age confined he would change his mind daily no matter what mother fucker you shouldnt ever had played me,
Saying that you toked weed dont have fucking green smoke you faggot joke think you know more than me when im a fucking loc,
I watch you struggle as I aim down in my scope no need to have hope your ass is gone and theirs no getting that rope out of the ground,
The notiorus murderer of the town got you near a lake duct taped so no one can hear your crys off needing ecscape,
And for the body it aint gonna be hard I got a viper injecting his fangs to your neck and your body covered in barbed wire,
No worry on if you prospire after your card expires I light you on fire to keep people pleased with your pain,
And all over my wifebeater im wearing im getting soaked in blood stains my last move as the traquliser i shot at you is to bash in your brains,
Sledge hammer in hand I smash in your skull now mother fucker try saying my shits dull,
I covered your feet in cement and showed you what a joke you where to not have had a gun before and pulled,
Mother fucker shooting disses at me look bitch face the mother fucking recoil!

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Suggestions.

Sure. Here is a list of what I think you should do.

1. Listen to some real hip hop.
2. Write in a format or to a beat.
3. Don't do anything PSY records does.
4. Do your own shit.
5. Buy a microphone.
6. Record and Develope.

There ya go. From me to you.

I ain't great and don't do shit anymore, but your lines are way to long to ever insert onto a beat.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
My advice

don't try and pull a gimmick that has already been done, a unsuccessful gimmick at that

and open yourself up to music with skill, meaning, and individuality

not just random murder

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Your shit would be "Wickity woop woop wigga-wonderful much clown lovin'" on an ICP projected forum? You'd get a large amounts of ninja praise and even some MCLs. It would be very encouraging, but they will only set you up to fail.