I'm really not a rapper, i'm just real lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
some cats claim that they the realest, but im peepin em out and Im doubtin it
fraudulent fake muthafucka's, like a two dollar bill thats counterfeit
i can see right through they lies like they was made with silk and lace
yo story aint holdin water ,and i noticed when you talk, you cant look me in the face
cause ima slap the taste of yesterdays hate straight up out ya mouth
and make the soft spoken whispers of so called warriors worth nothin now
you wash it down with the pounds of bullshit spewing from ya cranium
then regurgitate it for fun.... put it on a plate and save it for later son
im chasin em out the game to try and reclaim the things we missing most
u can bitch and complain but when it comes to props, u gettin "0 for this post" ...

Feb 19, 2008
www.soundclick.com
congrats on trying to get famous on a 0 post....being real is not about getting alot of views, its being yourself, being real, coming from your heart and not afraid to do so....a real person don't rap about making money or beef, they take it out on the streets cause i will look into your eyes and show you what i'm about.

i dont have to tell you what im a do cause im a do it.

that was just a real corny ass line go take it 106 and Park and claim your the best rapper in the world lmao!

Feb 19, 2008
www.soundclick.com
If i'm whack say i'm whack thats why i'm not a rapper cause everybody wanna be a rapper....there are alot of great talented rappers out there like Bone Thugs N Harmony, Tech N9ne, Busta Rhymes, T-Nutty, and more. But if you just wanna be a rapper to rap about having money and hoes then you are burnt.

i get my motivation from a whack rhyme, i'm a get mine, i'm a take time. and rewind on hation, has spread through this nation. Like a gang affiliation, oppress my temptation. to pull a trigger like i bust a rhyme, weak post but i got more a mind.

Feb 19, 2008
www.soundclick.com
naw i'm just messin' lol i have respect to all the real rappers out there and not that bytch a$$ rap like DoejaLok is sayin' i'm talkin' bout that real rap from the heart that gots you wantin to live again, wantin to use a pen, wantin to get ahead, hopin that you make it out the hood and into money train where opportunity is a foot away.