Flizzo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
Got hot bars equipped with lyrical content damage ur stamina actual spit it factual practical perpetual dap receiver ignorance is ignored memory bank stored full ready to unload emotionally ready to implode explode with animosity levitate ur craft like a Ouija bored fuck ur flows got me bored born with a mic in my hand God MC when i murk a beat me face defeat never completely devour the seven deadly Plagues treat yall like sacrificial lambs shinning brighter then a fuckin disco ball best tuck it my crew cause ruckus u aint gunna win like Palestinians against Americans rocks flying against hollows flying they say raps dead I say the radios dying hip-hop lives underground feel this flow feel this MC if not fuck it I Do this for the love not the money or fame do for my people not the bitches and riches the conception of the game got me stickin more needles in me then acupuncture........Blaccoutt AKA King Skitzo