felonious feta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
foolios don't want none. freestyle bluud.

i am the tuna/who got the guda/campaignin like ralph nada/smokin a pretty small vega/due to my lack of funds/watchin gangland/i am the same man except i turned into a piece of jeez/with slizzy slumpers the critics give me E's/for excellent/close to a gold star/blud/i get very far/on top of my roof i had to use some tar/ojeez don't want none/i whack ninjas for fun/but i dont endorse/because i am too busy spendin all my time at the golf courze/i like cop dramas/droppin white duces like obama/feelin like i need a pastry/bearclaw, fuckin woohaws/while my dudes do the gorilla raw/but i gotta get back to the farm to feed pa/ah na/blud/got the grape fruit/watchin das boot/like oj like kel/hated kenan/but now i hate del/because i am a spitta/like hot fire/its a cosquence that dire/singing lyrics like funeral pyre/like the doors/yo bitch is on all fours/while i am typin on the keyboard/doin it movin real tite/ballin while my plane is about to take off for flight/got beef with mess/he aint a real blud/just a dud/like elmer fudd/but i am studd/like chance from that reality show/doin blow/johnny depp can suck a fat one/the drug deelz is done/im flyin like boba fett/not the purple, aint on that janga shit/shits gay/blud/gotaa lugie liek george lucas/but hes booboo/while i dew the dew like that fag post/you a lame bloke?/copyin dizzee racal/becuase i got the slizzy slumps/doin it real hyphy.droppin thizz/cuz thats the bizz/but after its over i feel like jizz/drank that purple stuff/got fucked up/listening to t-nutty/butty/butter/margarine/while the record spin/while i go scuba diving and got bins/while got soccer protectors on my shin/fuck yo turf/its super gay/ill put that on my gay/cuzin/butt pirate but don't like the butt luvin/grammar is real tight/feelin like a fight/whilewatchin the grudge got fright/sarah michelle gellar/get the shitty wine out the cellar/my raps are stellar/
FUCK YALL< ALL FREESTYLE<FUCK PIGLET<WE GOT BEEF

MC FELONIOUS FETA IS READY TO BATTLE NEONE FUCC YALL!

Dec 13, 2003
are those even bars? and i dont mean what them gymnast-chicks, rim-and-grip// they call me grimlin-spit with these monster-flows// your-mom's-a-whole...lotta noggin slobbin// you couldnt step the plate let alone to my place and look me in my face...so dont bother-knockin// you beat off while your father's-watchin// and that a current rumor...thats why this drama's shocking// electrify-the-crowd when these verbal sparks step outside-my-mouth// best-go-find-you-spouse cause im a threat-inside-your-house// unseen wth an ax thats blunt-and-unclean from all the chumps-im-hunting// human chuncks-im-munching...like big lurch dippin blunts-in-something// im too a head of ya..like double headed dragon, draggin' a bag of two severed skulls before your eyes// which is the last thing you see before-you-die// this was your final revalation and you've ignored-the-signs