Is it even worth gettin back into?? What y'all think..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Damn i havent flowed since i started quittin oxycontin, like a year ago.. I jus' stumbled across my old soundclick page i me and my homie Fadez put together last year.. Y'all wanna give it a listen and let me what you think..? Do y'all think we had enough talent to make it somewhere in this buiss? I mean i think our shit slaps, but ya never think you're own babys ugly, ya know? haha..

So if y'all got time give tha tracks a listen and drop yo' 2 cents here in this thread.. Im KODOGG, ofcourse.. And tha other dude is my homie Fadez.. Together we are 92FRESH!

www.soundclick.com/92fresh

Maybe if i can get enough posititve/real feedback it'll motiveate me to give this rap game anotha shot..

And long time no see y'all.. Hope everythings goin good for all ya' vets out there!

Feb 12, 2008
KO. That was just so bad to listen to man. Im sorrybut it was so off beat I couldnt even understand the lyrics. Delivery also needs work man.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
KO. That was just so bad to listen to man. Im sorrybut it was so off beat I couldnt even understand the lyrics. Delivery also needs work man.
I feel it.. I know lyrics are my strong point.. I wrote lyrics for a few years and never even spit them out, then when i started actually speakin mah stuff i got heavy into drugs and that put a stop to it all.. So i maybe have a few years experience on writin tha lyrics, and a year top at spittin 'em.. Funny thing is, without drugs, i'm not even motivated to write or spit anymore....

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
you need drugs man...

but keep spitting when you feel like it...

last time I spit live. it was with Keek Dogg from 14 Kaliber... and I was drunk as HELL.. this was at a bar

i was blacked out.. and someone told me about it later..
cause I don't even remember.. lol