Ayemef - Random 16 bars - 1/14/2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2011
Feel a little tempered and I'm fed up with the chi/not to diss the windy city but I'm barely gettin by/26 and still at home, guess I fall a little shy/of a prayer and do I dare to look Medusa in the eye/I was only yay close from losing every single friend/that I've garnished in my lifetime, millimeters from the end/like a hermit hybernatin, not a single word was said/since the first official break up, but I'm here to build the cred/Yea I'm back to prove myself, they say the 3rd times the charm/so call the fucken squadren and sound the damn alarm/cause my cranium is achin' and my pulse is gettin rapid/heavy sweatin from my palms, stop from makin this a habit/or I'll flip my floppin lid, throw a fit like a kid/cause a crazy little scene and make you wish I never did/so back off before I lose it and I tend to lose it quick/I often act like an ass and selfish little prick

Nov 24, 2007
yall bitches outta pocket, yall can catch me higher than americas emblum along side a nasa rocket, proceed cautious, ive been moved past obnoxious, now im beheadin niggas in a pool of blood wearin golashes, sick shit, twisted mind gifted rhymes when my eyes shrink to size of dimes best hit the ply-wood, highs good and im freein' brain cells when my brain swells spittin shit, gettin lit off them strictly females, get derailed fuckin wit this real shit, kill emcess like i kill spliffs, throw them to the side, hope they dnt coincide n get familiar run thru ya house quick to kill ya, prop you up into funny positions then film ya, like i said before homies unstable, two combatnt voices run rampand inside my head, i call em cain n able, stainin a glass table wit paraphanalia, fat rails, dnt know what to say to ya, yall lack what i got constantly concocted inside my cranium
packed stadiums is what im chasin yall hatin it just face it im makin it, yall off duty while im crackin the case n takin it, acin' shit like a math-matician, know yall have to live wit any rash decisions, have yall shook like i just stabbed the witness, i know im brash but listen, its risky business, left ya chick wit chapped lips from suckin my dick wit conviction

Apr 20, 2005
foolz b fakin like a blood claimin cuzz/fuck happenned in the 2K plus/rappers screamin that they'd bust/actin tough because bitches love that macho shit/who say they love macho shit?/tv and the media?/continuously still breedin ya/thievin ya/pimpin u/that proves theres no pimp in u/be your own/not a clone/do or die,twista-Bone/y cant yall make a style of ur own/i know y/u get high/think ur fly/but ur not/u sound shot/old, tired, bitter, never winner/be a quitter/do a favor to our ears/drink a beer/take a seat/wrap it up/take the dildo out ur ass and stick it up/ur fuckin cunt/u fuckin cunt/u know what?/just shut up/take some silence and shove it up/ur fuckin mouth/scream n shout/youz a hater/cleveland fan/when Lebron comes home/droppin 40+ on ur dome/take ur dame/take her home/then we'll bone/get her phone number/tell her that ill caller her in the summer just to slumber/now she knowz i got that thunder/OKC!/that b me/pinoy nigga in a lac/96' witta clip under the seat/if u beef/i will creep/put u to sleep/lullaby/good good bye/u will die/please dont try/im just playin/i aint gangsta/but i stay strapped/cargo strapped/in iraq/matter of act/ive shot strangers/i was in danger/shit was wack/but im back/lots of money/dont ever wanna go back sir

Aug 25, 2002
ay lil bitch all ya squadrantz-expired you have a constant-desire to get caught-in-a-fire of line of liez heard u spine mite git cot in a burst outta dat abdomen you know wutz worse ur ETERNALLY cursed built ya casccet kid.....na mean elevate the lyricism

Aug 25, 2002
yall bitches outta pocket, yall can catch me higher than americas emblum along side a nasa rocket, proceed cautious, ive been moved past obnoxious, now im beheadin niggas in a pool of blood wearin golashes, sick shit, twisted mind gifted rhymes when my eyes shrink to size of dimes best hit the ply-wood, highs good and im freein' brain cells when my brain swells spittin shit, gettin lit off them strictly females, get derailed fuckin wit this real shit, kill emcess like i kill spliffs, throw them to the side, hope they dnt coincide n get familiar run thru ya house quick to kill ya, prop you up into funny positions then film ya, like i said before homies unstable, two combatnt voices run rampand inside my head, i call em cain n able, stainin a glass table wit paraphanalia, fat rails, dnt know what to say to ya, yall lack what i got constantly concocted inside my cranium
packed stadiums is what im chasin yall hatin it just face it im makin it, yall off duty while im crackin the case n takin it, acin' shit like a math-matician, know yall have to live wit any rash decisions, have yall shook like i just stabbed the witness, i know im brash but listen, its risky business, left ya chick wit chapped lips from suckin my dick wit conviction
u know what i cant stand kidz dumb stumblin in ripz nigga zonen on a low life honen in on a moz mind control pistol ready n cocked put simple signed.ya death certificate result crippled

Nov 24, 2007
appreciate it 8five8 n tight shit homeboy...

this the west coast, hit the blunt n feel ya chest roast
get close n ill bring tht flash up near to ya face like u was glenn close
been dope, laced trees oil to hash n extracts, been smoked
shittin on emcees like im downin exlax, spend dough
you strictly rentals livin presidential suite life
pencil work grimey like tweek pipes heavily quotin that street life
only got beef now cuz a nigga eat right n speech tight, stay high caliber
freaks tease u, i damage her worse than a opponent in a kimbo street fight..