ANY & ALL BATTLERS - ENTER -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
imma try to see if i can get the ADMINS of the site to hook up a Text Battle League. & to see if they will let me run it..i just wanna see how many of yall would be down for this if possible...

i myself will battle along with others..

holla!

Apr 20, 2005
i've been keepin track of my battles. and i am currently undefeated. at an astonsishing record of 11 wins and 0 losses.

Apr 25, 2002
Blazyn
evergreenRider
fatal Nyghtmare
8FIVE8
Seven0Seven

thats 5... any1 else...try to get some friends down for this ..
I don't text battle anymore homie. Audio, maybe.

By the way, there's already a battle league forum on this site, it's just hidden because it's inactive. If anyone was going to run another league, it should be Stealth. The whole format is already set, we'd just need participants, but like I said, not enough people are down to text battle anymore.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah man...we had this before. You should check the archives - shit was crazy and a real good time. But this flowz board hasn't been much lately. Last time I tried to set up a tournament, we were struggling to get four people.

Like I keep saying - if you guys get this board up and cracking and have lots of battles and tournaments and you can get at least 16-20 to participate, I'm sure the folks who run these boards will help you set up a league.

Get a tournament started, get your friends in here posting on the regular, do whatever, and we'll help you out. If you set up a tournament or make your own league or whatever, hit up me or Fatal and we'll make your shit vital and do whatever else you need to get started.