You've Gone and Did It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
Were it not for one thing that repeats in this song, this would without a doubt be the best rap song to come out in years. The bass, beat, and lyrics are top notch and unlike anything I've heard in the last 5 years or so.

The problem that I have with the song is as follows. In the song, after D.E. raps the part, "From my mothafuckin' dogs," he starts to sort of chant in the background, saying "Aaaaahhhhh." I can't stand that part. To me, it makes the song unbearable to listen to. I either rewind it to the beginning again or fastforward to the brief part in the middle after he says, "With perfect titties" when the chanting stops.

Does anyone know how to edit the song and take the chanting out of the song? If someone could show me how to do that, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Aug 22, 2006
Break yoself foo!

David O said:
Were it not for one thing that repeats in this song, this would without a doubt be the best rap song to come out in years. The bass, beat, and lyrics are top notch and unlike anything I've heard in the last 5 years or so.

The problem that I have with the song is as follows. In the song, after D.E. raps the part, "From my mothafuckin' dogs," he starts to sort of chant in the background, saying "Aaaaahhhhh." I can't stand that part. To me, it makes the song unbearable to listen to. I either rewind it to the beginning again or fastforward to the brief part in the middle after he says, "With perfect titties" when the chanting stops.

Does anyone know how to edit the song and take the chanting out of the song? If someone could show me how to do that, I'd be greatly appreciative.
Hello David,
I have a recipe that will free your mind enough to UR your thoughts over the recording kind of like "I NEED IT,I NEED IT" but you have to be fighting your way through the "Devistation Chamber"and not lose your G-chip for that is what you insert at that moment.This happens 11-1/2 hours after activating this portal to lost souls which walk the earth in pain.
I believe the reason the chanting bothers you so,is because the chant itself is opening this door to you.Once you walk through,this door will be burnt open and they will live amongst you trying to feed off your soul. Since you're in tha O i'd put this CD in your disk man and walk around from about 11:00 pm until first light over the mountains.Now I had also been up for 2 days on some choice RI product.
When you walk through time moves differently.The more of the CD you open the quicker time moves and the more aggressive these shadows become ,you're trespassing into their world as something they can't become.!!!BE CAREFUL!!! There are wiches whom have the ability to look into your soul and you'll know when one has because you will be surrounded by more and more shadows chipping away at your soul,you will lose some of your soul attempting to do this.You will have to do this until you become one with your surroundings(Sun,Earth,Moon,ect...)It was good to talk to you again,and thank you for paying attention.To my thoughts,for EyE always seeks the largest way to represent.

My hand is broke again that's why it took so long.

Jun 11, 2004
I feel you man, I love the song "I don't want to kill younglings" of of SM, but when DE starts screaming "Run younglings, run!", it gets kinda annoying and i usually skip that part.