www.siccness.net/fahrenheit/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You can now use the new link..

www.siccness.net/fahrenheit/

For advertising on anything you're going to print or when you need someone to get in contact with you. The slash "fahrenheit" is your personal link that takes you directly to your board on the Siccness..

If you got any questions, please hit up the IX forum and either Feben or I can answer 'em!

Vamps
IX.

Aug 22, 2006
"Tha Street Reaper grips heater drinks Schlitz buy the liter K.B.I 9mm Underground HIgh Latenight tweaker EyE protruding creeper stompin in convers sneaker EyE protruding G-Sta Impios leader breeding with non-believer feedin through your speaker my ear hustle get in your speech UGHHH! Flex my muscle when it's time to step out and greet you in Tha Underbelly of the Beast UGHHH! I'm glad you spit my feature Hell Is Here to you EyE fell just to see THA OMNIPOTENCE YOU BREATHE HA!!!!!!!!!!!! Iron Still don't believe ya YEA don't fuck with me!" just a little taste of the Iron Pharoah EyE. tell me what you think
1. Words are to be spoken by Asar____________.
2. Hail,soulgreat,and majestic! Verily, I have come to you, I see you.
3. I worked through the Netherwold to see my Divine Asar.
4. I have ????????? the ?????????
5. I am beloved by him!
6. I have come to see my father Asar.
7. I cut out out the heart of this GOD ????, as I am preforming duties in service for my Divine father Asar.
8. all the paths are opening for me in heaven and on earth.
9. I am the child,loved by my father Asar.
10. I am ethereal and glorified and fully equipped for the spiritual journey.
11. Hail all you gads and goddesses! Hail,all you!
12. Make a way for The Iron Pharoah EyE,for I am Asar Isaiah Oke maak-heru!