THANK YOU DAVE CHAPPELLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Through his #1 hit TV show, Dave Chappelle has brought power to Lil Jon by immatating him.

In turn, Lil Jon has brought power to E-40 and his family.

In conclusion, this will bring power to Nickatina, Lynch, Mac Dre, (nor Cal shlumpage).

..and FIRST DEGREE THE DE AND THE MIGHTY FAHRENHEIT SHLANGZ!

You are the Fahrenheit Shlangz. OUR WILL spreads across virgin territories.

I just got the DVDs back and have been sellin them on this current Northwest tour Im on. Before I left, I showed the movie to some friends. I can already feel that the STREET MONSTER MOVIE will be my most popular product ever.

The response is like no other product Ive ever had. Its my life, and its visual. From the popularity of this movie, I will be encouraged to make other movies. This movies will be great, but for tens of years, I will hear comparisons to STREET MONSTER THE MOVIE, just like Planet Zero. When a person is first stimulated, there is no restimulation, just growth, opinion, knowledge, and experience.

I have decided to delay the STREET MONSTER ALBUM about 2-4 weeks. I have to give the movie its own time. However, the movie drops March 21st! GET THAT SWOOPTED!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3G9wU5HRt1E

Dec 2, 2003
Sup DE?! Glad to hear that your droppin your movie and cd!! You're one of Sac's hardest worker in this rap game!! I'll be picking these up when they come out!! Hit me up if you need help on the promo side........I'll be in Sac this weekend........

Feb 7, 2003
NorCal707E said:
Sup DE?! Glad to hear that your droppin your movie and cd!! You're one of Sac's hardest worker in this rap game!! I'll be picking these up when they come out!! Hit me up if you need help on the promo side........I'll be in Sac this weekend........
You know we gots your back mayne

May 8, 2002
Mr The DE said:
Through his #1 hit TV show, Dave Chappelle has brought power to Lil Jon by immatating him.

In turn, Lil Jon has brought power to E-40 and his family.

In conclusion, this will bring power to Nickatina, Lynch, Mac Dre, (nor Cal shlumpage).

..and FIRST DEGREE THE DE AND THE MIGHTY FAHRENHEIT SHLANGZ!

You are the Fahrenheit Shlangz. OUR WILL spreads across virgin territories.

I just got the DVDs back and have been sellin them on this current Northwest tour Im on. Before I left, I showed the movie to some friends. I can already feel that the STREET MONSTER MOVIE will be my most popular product ever.

The response is like no other product Ive ever had. Its my life, and its visual. From the popularity of this movie, I will be encouraged to make other movies. This movies will be great, but for tens of years, I will hear comparisons to STREET MONSTER THE MOVIE, just like Planet Zero. When a person is first stimulated, there is no restimulation, just growth, opinion, knowledge, and experience.

I have decided to delay the STREET MONSTER ALBUM about 2-4 weeks. I have to give the movie its own time. However, the movie drops March 21st! GET THAT SWOOPTED!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3G9wU5HRt1E
Will swoops! Congrats on the completed project.