STREET MONSTER THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EAT

May 14, 2002
DE you done did it again. Kamikaze, we are everyone, devil caller, underdog.

Then with the i don't want to kill younglings, that's why I hate you: serious DE weirdness.

Not to mention Damn that was a tight shnippet by EATS!

Get the album.

Jan 4, 2006
The first time i heard the album was today from FYE.com. From all the clips of the album i feel the clip called Dark & Angry the most. Soundz like Phonk Beta was part of that one?

Aug 22, 2003
This cd

is dope, DE you sound like The Big Black Bat once again, deep from the caves of Planet Zero, im feelin most the tracks on this, its been a while since i've heard a solo uncompromised cd from the Fahrenheit Shlangz....

But i dont want to kill YOUNGLIIIIINGS!

Jul 9, 2005
Not really feelin some of the tracks, but anything new from the D.E. makes my day. Kamikaze is hella fun to listen to.

Apr 25, 2002
aye D.E. i'm fuckin w/ this broad named Nikki she says she knows you? is this bitch liein or what? im up north by redding she live out in oregon....

Apr 25, 2002
illmannered666 said:
I got a pm from her too if it's the same one you're talking about, asking how to get in the business and what not

could be, i forget what town she said she lived in but it was in oregon somewhere some random ass town. i just met her on myspace but she hella jockin.

"Anyone actually heard this album yet? im kinda skeptical after the last couple DE releases......."

nah i aint heard it yet but I haven't really fucked wtih the DE in a minute since like Black Bat

May 8, 2005
I heard that and must say that I was impressed. I have all of D.E.'s albums and Street Monster is the whole package. All I gots left to say is that I needed to hear FIRST DEGREE the D.E. do something like this to label him an official track monster. PROPS!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I've heard it through (mostly) one time, only really feelin' about 3 cuts right now. But, this usually happens wit D.E., he'll sneak up on you with time. I'll probably be bumpin half the cd im a months time.

Mar 27, 2006
Yo, D.E.! Are you selling both the CD and the DVD together anywhere at any kind of a discount price? I definitely want to buy both of them, but I was wondering if you got them as a package deal anywhere. Let me know bro!