NEW VIDEO TO STREET MONSTER ALBUM!! (watch)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
Looks good D.E, it goes with the music well. Is that on your DVD or something?. I was also wondering, i remember you mentioning something about a jazz cd(By Phonk Beta), is it still part of the package?

Thankyou
Area-10

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That video was horrible. You coulda at least had someone else hold the camera for you and got away from that blair witch effect. And what's up with all a them goofy ass muthaphukas dancin with you at tower records?

Sep 28, 2002
AOD said:
That video was horrible. You coulda at least had someone else hold the camera for you and got away from that blair witch effect. And what's up with all a them goofy ass muthaphukas dancin with you at tower records?
i have to agree, this video is worse than the Bad Bitty one. Lookin forward to the album though. peace.

Sep 12, 2005
AOD said:

Those Goofy Ass Muthaphukas Was (TreeChoppa) <---biggest dope head In Fresno And some other unknown orientals. When they were dancing in the street like that it reminded me of Dr. Dre's Dre Day Video Where the Fake Eazy-E was Spraying the Areosal can while 3 dudes was dancing on a cliff acting like they were performing. I'll cut off my own Index finger off If D.E. Spent more than 5 dollars on the Production of the "You've Gone And Did It" Video. lmao

Feb 24, 2006
Production was shot on short notice, take note to what really took place in this project...It was something for you to get inside the mind of The DE....He reached to some Sunz and thats that......WE In tha NO......SO ya best know ya dig.......Smoke'n dope is my game.......TreeCHoppa Shout out Fahrenhiet

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
noWetaG said:
lmfao
the lip movemtnts after "ITS NUTHIN 2 A BOSS" got me dyin over here!!
DE's a fukin nut.....diggin the visuals 2 the song....
get that shit on BET UNCUT or samethin.......
lmao yeah ima have to animate gif that..

d.e. got the concepts to do one next abstract video if he got a good director.. Bats and various alter egos appearin and shit...

Mar 27, 2006
AOD said:
Yeah. And where are all the girls? And the expensive cars? And the money? Like all those other fake ass rappers on MTV and BET? That's what makes a video cool, right? Girls in skimpy clothes, expensive cars, and money. I mean, he could have at least paid to have P Diddy come down for a cameo in the video. That's the least that the D.E. could have done for us.

Someone actually does something original in a video, and everybody disses it.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
David O said:
Yeah. And where are all the girls? And the expensive cars? And the money? Like all those other fake ass rappers on MTV and BET? That's what makes a video cool, right? Girls in skimpy clothes, expensive cars, and money. I mean, he could have at least paid to have P Diddy come down for a cameo in the video. That's the least that the D.E. could have done for us.

Someone actually does something original in a video, and everybody disses it.
That's not original just boring as fuk. I could give a fuk about seein DE film himself in Compton in the daytime none the less. What's he tryin to prove?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
i admit the video was really stupid but i guess thats what DE wants. the people in the video fancing is goofy as fuck foreals but i'd probably look like that too cause i ain't exactly coordinated myself...ha.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Eventhough it wasn't the greatest production, we at least got to see the D.E. in action visually. That's more than we've gotten throughout D.E.'s entire career. I "gib" it up for that. I think it's only the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised to see a better production of a video or 2 in the near future. And, is it me, or does that video seem likes it's cut short? Is that the entire song or was it just a snippett video?