MICHAEL!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Last I read DE was gonna take a break after releasing Robo DE. I think he's gonna pursue other things than music for a while, then hopefully come back but thats just what I remember hearing. I know I could use another Gang Wars album sometime soon. That shit was dope!

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Last I read DE was gonna take a break after releasing Robo DE. I think he's gonna pursue other things than music for a while, then hopefully come back but thats just what I remember hearing. I know I could use another Gang Wars album sometime soon. That shit was dope!
Cosign on this!!!!! Another Gang Wars would be savage. Needs to happen.

May 30, 2008
everybody wants to talk on the man and then wonder what happened to him!! i wouldnt fuck with this sight either if cats were calling me some child molester over some b.s.

Feb 19, 2006
Thanks for the link, damn those shit talkin fools are crazy. So what if D.E. fucks 18 and up bitches, and so what if he talks to underage bitches, he's just promotin his music. Damn fools hella pissed me off with that shit. Thanks for the link pbarb666!!!

Jun 11, 2004
What I meant is i aint tryin to come on DE's forum and dredge up old shit talkin threads. I can send you some links but I aint postin that garbage in here.