I answer my most ?s...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
will there be another Fahrenheit Underbelly?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

i need those dark sicc beats in houston........

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i got that shlump album. took me a minute to get into the meat of it but its starting to make sense to me. i need to reach back and get that Robo DE and blackueleum dvd next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Sir The DE congrats on your matrimony & your child!! Curious question tho; the lady u married is she the same one u were once together wit on your 1st biopic (not blackulem; dont have that dvd yet) or is she a new love u been together recently???

Dec 25, 2003
Right on!! Good for u that u found the rite match...
& no not reely bro!! I reely wish tho... & I did had high hopes of u & G-Macc showin up at the strange days tour in my town so hopefully Tech & Lynch will give u & Macc the lift for the next tour wit all of em so ya can hit my town cuz seriously, my good friends (also devotees; thats how we clicked up cuz of u) & I do wanna see u live & even chop up wit u digg???

Jun 11, 2004
Hey DE, where is phonk beta? Dude has fans fiendin for his signature beats, but the last few years we've only seen a handful of songs. I hope we hear more from him soon.