I am writing the most important song...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^He has until June if that is the deadline, and we're talking about a guy who has made about 20 albums worth of material. I doubt he would have trouble making one song in that amount of time. That said take your time on it DE, if it's going to be what you are hoping for it to be, don't release it until it's perfect.

Its turned in, to be mixed by Po Man Dre, Phonk Beta on the beat. Its outta my hands now. Im bout to have a million fans and a million haters. Workin on the video now...

The world is gunna change a lil.

I hope my true fans understand that its about respect.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Aiight man, you killing me with the wait!

BTW good looking on the autographed DVD and free Shlumpulicious CD. Already had it and the They Hitz Did My Way CD, but it was cool to get another one that was autographed.

Aug 7, 2002
FIRST DEGREE IS A GENIUS!!!!...........WHATS UP FIRST DEGREE....IF YOU HAVE THE PASSION TO MAKE THE WORLD CHANGE A LIL THEN DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO EVEN THOUGH I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD BUT DO WHAT YOU DO ..................................YOUR A GENIUS MAN ...................THANK YOU FOR MAKING THAT SPACE AGE RAP ALBUM '' PLANET ZERO ''

Aug 7, 2002
i never had a chance to listen to your other albums........south bound is a classic, planet zero is a classic, damn the d.e. is a classic..............i want to listen to more first degree albums

Feb 19, 2006
You ain't heard that big black bat? That FU2? That FU3? That look me in my face though?!?! That fahrenheit instrumania level a b and c?!?!

You've been missing out bro

Step your fahrenheit shlangz game up son

LOL