How Have I Slept on the D.E.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
Damn. I've just recently been realizing how unbelievably good the D.E. is. As far as I'm concerned, he's putting out the most original and the best music of anybody in the rap industry right now. The only one who comes close is Nickatina, but the D.E. is just blowing me away with his music right now. If I had the money, I'd buy all the D.E.'s CDs right now. But it looks like it's going to have to be one at a time. Any suggestions on which CD I should start out with?

And by the way, you better believe I'm buying these CDs direct. Fuck Amazon or eBay! It's all about giving credit to those who make good music!

I

Instigator

I think most people will tell you to pick up Planet Zero, but my DE adventure began with Damn that DE!.

Jan 4, 2006
You should get hold of Southbound if you want some older stuff from around 95 i think. I like that album cause it's chilled out. I guess it depends on what you like though cause thats just my opinion on what i feel. But southbound is a good album. I like the track by Begee and also the that other track by young joker and All D.E's tracks on there are good.

Feb 24, 2006
Dont fool yourself and cheat the mind trance DE will put you in, with Planet Zero starting you off with the Dark Truth you should and will be ready for the Mass'es......TreeChoppa 1/3 GT

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
David O said:
Damn. I've just recently been realizing how unbelievably good the D.E. is. As far as I'm concerned, he's putting out the most original and the best music of anybody in the rap industry right now. The only one who comes close is Nickatina, but the D.E. is just blowing me away with his music right now. If I had the money, I'd buy all the D.E.'s CDs right now. But it looks like it's going to have to be one at a time. Any suggestions on which CD I should start out with?

And by the way, you better believe I'm buying these CDs direct. Fuck Amazon or eBay! It's all about giving credit to those who make good music!
I would start with Damn That D.E. That is my favorite DE album. BUt you cant go wrong with Planet Zero either.

DE is by far my favorite artists, with Nickatina right below.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
David O said:

Yeah dat nigga always came wit it...
www.myspace.com/topshelfmacksavage