how do you do it D.E.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i was listening to big black bat on the way to work today particularly eddie d was right. that has to be siccest instrumental i have heard in calendars. i mean what be on your mind when you make stuff like that. where does it come from? i dont get it. maybe your next dvd will help paint a picture for me. i have the 1st one.......................

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Nice. Eddie D was my favorite uncle. He used to talk bout how women were, and when my ex stabbed me in the back, I learned Eddie D Was Right. That was an emotional cut. I just try to put my life and my way into music. I like that song too. Thanks for the love.

kendo

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
Fuck yea, Eddie D is definitly one of my favorite instrumentals from the D.E. Jeter. I made this lil home video and I used that track in it.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
and thats on the cool right there. we alll need some "eddie ds" in our lives. and not only have them but actually listen. i know i could have used a dark lecture from eddie d with sugar coating and added pereservatives