First Degree The D.E. is Super Black in "LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E.’S “LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!” IS DEDICATED TO THE RACIST AND INSENSITIVE.

If you are a respectable, understanding, White man or woman, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You make America proud with the understanding and compassion that you show for all, no matter the color of their skin. You are more important that you know.

Your wisdom and leadership are needed in times like these. Our president’s citizenship is questioned, because he’s Black, and to prove he doesn’t belong. Minorities can’t get home loans and White home loans have increased 300% since the crash. Inner city schools loosing funding three times faster than suburban schools, I can go on forever.

This song isn’t about respectable Whites. “Listen Up. Ya Honkey!” is to those FEW White HONKEYS AND CRACKAS that disrespect Black people because of fear.

HONKEY: A White person that hates (fears) because of race. As a result, this hate (fear) makes life harder for everyday people, a downgrade on the World.

CRACKA: A White person that makes comments and forms opinions insensitive to the plight of the minority. Whites have had QUITE the head start here in the grand ol USA ;).

We have come a long way as a nation. It’s hard to believe the civil war was only 150 years ago. Unfortunately, there are still leftovers of that “I’m a White person, so I’m better” mentality, stinking up the internet and social groups. Worthless honkeys!

This racial guide isn’t about fans, sales, popularity, money, or me, its about respect. However, I do hope my White fans understand why I had to do this. I had to make clear what is OK, and what is NOT OK, and I had to get folks attention. Chances are, if you are D.E. fan, you are strong-minded and this song isn’t intended for you.

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!”, is truly about God telling me to use this new found attention (Lynch’s “Coat”, Tech’s “6s & 7s”) to deliver a message of peace, respect, and understanding the way only The D.E. could. So I did as told, as The D.E. would ;).

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!” will be on the TV news, papers, and hot net sites. The message of respect will spread worldwide and the video comments will serve as a worldwide forum on race, in which I control. Lucky for the World.

Just like a cracka, some of you will take offense to my message, and “discredit the messenger” by talking bad about me. That’s what you honkeys do when you get your feelings hurt. You discredit the messenger to put your paranoid cracka peer’s minds at ease. You will actually be against respect. You will be identified as a cracka, ya cracka!

With this one song, I will gain a million fans, and a million haters. So be it.

First Degree The D.E. "Listen Up, Ya Honkey" goes on sale digitally May 24. Don't illegal download ya cracka!

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. “SUPER BLACK, VOICE OF THE VOICELESS” not soon enough!

Oct 16, 2006
good shit D.E. im a white teacher in an inner city school here in phoenix and its heartbreaking to see the schools losing their funding and how much the kids are affected by it

May 24, 2002
I understand where youre coming from DE but race and politics bore the fuck out of me. Its like trying to listen to Paris or Immortal Technique.

But more power to ya DE. I hope you get your message across .

Oct 16, 2006
that's one of the reasons ive been feeling your music since the jump. i thought it was dope that you got your degree and was teaching while still doing the music thing. we def are on the same level about helping the community and telling the kids its cool to get an education.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
sometimes in order to get ones attention you must open hand slap the taste out they mouth because they been feeding upon shit..

hope all turns out well with this DE..

Dec 3, 2005
and yes my computer is filled with illegal downloads, none of which are the DE's, last i bought was the big black back, after that i have not had much want for DE music

and ive never stole skittles from the grocery store but i have stole many a mentos, and i still thristy for more. also, white people are becoming the minority. i can feel where you comin from though, this was the best look i seen from you in awhile DE, nice work

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
as a white dude and a fahrenhiet fan, i understand why u gotta say it and i love the song keep it 300 de

love the beat, i like how you spell out the lyrics in this one,, so no excuses ya suckas!

looking forward to the next fahrenheit release!

Thought of the Day...

HONKEYS AND CRACKAS are not a race! They are a group, not connected by race, but by ignorance. If one said, "I hate house painters!" are they racist?

No, honkeys and crackas are a defected bunch. We all have them. However, it is time for the crackadom to end.

NOTE!
Do not distract yourself with me. Its is YOUR JUDGMENT DAY. Look in the mirror, be the best you can be, and pick a side.

We support you strong minded white man!