Favorite DE album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
I know this threads been done before but not since Street Monster hit, so here we go again.

Planet Zero was always my favorite, but now I'm feelin that BBB the most. I think the DE really perfected his style on that one...its the kinda album that just gets better with every listen. Lots of depth.

Gang Wars is straight heat, I love the raw production and flows, but its not really a solo DE album so neva mind.

I was a little dissapointed with SM. I wasn't feelin some of the beats.

Drop your two cents.

Apr 21, 2003
Shit the Strategizer stills need more time to figure out Street Monster, but....... I'm catching on to Look Me In My Face Though. OHH Yeah BY THE WAY DAMN THAT DE.. IS STILL MY SHIT, PLANET ZERO, THEN BIG BLACK BAT,

Jun 11, 2004
Well I can say that after spending some time with that Street Monster I am starting to feel it more and more. Its different and takes some getting used to, but its infectous once you do. Its not my favortie DE album, but its a worthy entry in the DE catalogue. Another quality release. I was stoops to not like it at first...