The Fahrenheit Collectables!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Fahrenheit is proud to present the "Fahrenheit Collectables" series! Classic collections of gangsta rap slap! Digital only for now.

1. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, D.E.'s Story"

20 years of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents the classic collection of Sactown's darkest, gangsta intellectual First Degree The D.E., at his finest! We have put together all The D.E's hit songs, from the beginning to now! Be part of the history of the 91Siccness! A three piece set!

2. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, Brotha Lynch Hung and First D.E."

20 years of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents the classic collection of Sactown's darkest of duo, Brotha Lynch Hung and First Degree The D.E., at their best! We have put together all The Shlangz's hit songs, from the beginning to now! Be part of the history of the 91Siccness!

3. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, First D.E. and P-Folk-A-Rama"

20 years of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents the classic collection of Sactown's North South duo, First Degree The D.E. and P-Folks, RIP, street legend! We have put together all the hit songs from DE and P, from the beginning to now! Be part of the history of the 91Siccness!

4. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, The Fahrenheit Instrumania! Series"

20 years, of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents The Fahrenheit Instrumania Trilogy all in one set! Get in a zone, freestyle, or do whatever you to to dark, bass, jazz, electric, live band, to these instrumentals, never before done in the rap gaaaame! Obsorb this instrumanetal blamupage from First Degree The D.E., Brotha Lynch, Phonk Beta, PoMan Dre, Eats, Jon, and more!

5. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, Gangsta Collabs"

20 years of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents a classic collection of Sactown's darkest of lecturer, First Degree The D.E., collaborating with the West Coast Underground's biggest starts! Mac Dre, Brotha Lynch Hung, Andre Nickatina, B-Legit, Spice 1, Smoov-E, Be Gee, P-Folks, ya see where I'm goin wit dis!

6. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, D.E 's Melodies"

20 years, of most premier of slap! Fahrenheit Records presents, "D.E's Melodies". Take a ride with DE as he sings his way to your heart. "Melodies" is a collection of all the singing songs First Degree The DE has ever made. Are you ready fa dis?

7. First Degree The D.E.
"Fahrenheit Collectables, The Fahrenheit Underbelly Trilogy"

Comin soon.

NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE FAHRENHEIT SHLANGZ!

Feb 19, 2006
Wow I'm sitting here looking on i-tunes at all your Fahrenheit Collectables, and I'm scrolling through all these tracks...thinking like damn homie you put out soooo much music, and every track is a straight up timeless classic in my opinion. GOOD SHIT D.E.!!

As taetae said, wise business move. Anyone who listens to the Fahrenheit Collectables will be forced to become a fan! lol

Yea Eats, its time to get the next generation on board!

I Command You To Shlump! DE's Story is hits throught my whole carrer from then to now. Thanks Fah! "West side!"

Imma release a couple of them in stores Flip. First I need to see which ones attract the most attention and do some vids.

Thanks for keepin up on yo Shlangz yall!

Dec 25, 2003
That interesting stuff rite there Mr DE!!! I was thinking youre gonna drop a physical collector's boxset edition with everything u described??? So this is all mostly digital with the exception of two or such or have u thought of dropping a physical collection set??????

That as a collector's boxset??? I would truly indeed cop as far as being a reel true shlangzista since the dawn of time......