F Me?!?!? Naw FU3!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
F*#@ me? NAW, FU3! Sumo and Fahrenheit proudly present First Degree The DE's "FU3 - The Dark Assembly," the third part of the successful Fahrenheit "Underbelly" series. "FU3" is a dark assembly of Brotha Lynch and his crew and First Degree The D.E. and those he runnin' wit. Sumo will be spreading this dark propaganda we've entitled "FU3" NATIONWIDE! The moment is shifting OUR WAY! "FU3" features Lynch, Balance, Smoov E, Young Droop, P Folks, M Sane, Be Gee, G Macc and more.

Comin late Oct.

May 8, 2005
^^^^^YEAH, I remember that...then some fairy had the audacity to attack Mr Soulcollector over that, now the everyone and their moms is getting their panties soaked over D.E.'s surprise album. HAHA!!!!!!!

Aug 22, 2006
Mr The DE said:
F*#@ me? NAW, FU3! Sumo and Fahrenheit proudly present First Degree The DE's "FU3 - The Dark Assembly," the third part of the successful Fahrenheit "Underbelly" series. "FU3" is a dark assembly of Brotha Lynch and his crew and First Degree The D.E. and those he runnin' wit. Sumo will be spreading this dark propaganda we've entitled "FU3" NATIONWIDE! The moment is shifting OUR WAY! "FU3" features Lynch, Balance, Smoov E, Young Droop, P Folks, M Sane, Be Gee, G Macc and more.

Comin late Oct.
Hey de planet zero is OK. I just met my brother today old girl says michael is my brother?