DE On Dinner an A Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
Just wanted to congradulate you DE on a job well done, Im lovin the skits on Dinner and a Movie. Any else heard it yet??? Hopefully through Lynch's big break you can get your big break u deserve, Can't wait for the new material sir, and come out to Orange County for a Concert sometime

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I already mentioned it in other threads, the Siccem verse is one of the best on the album. I rewound it over and over again until I understood EVERYTHING you were saying. It was fun hearing all the "inside" lyrics that the true fans are familiar with. And with your new and improved G. Liccs, it seemed to me that you''re too strange for Strange. I love the NEW style. I hope to hear more stuff like this on Shlumpulicious.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Too bad you were only on one verse. I'd have liked some more shit, like bacc on Loaded. Lynch and The D.E. fit perfectly together.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
That verse on Sicc Em reminded me of some Damn That D.E. shit....Sicc em is my fav. tracc on tha album....Ive listened to it bout 15 times in tha last two days...If Schlumpulicious is anything like that verse tha album will be instant clasicc

Dec 25, 2003
Im so glad that Strange co-signed u DE!!! U did an awesome job along with G-Macc entertaining us with them skits & tracks... U & Macc were all over the album......
Hopefully all the Lynch & Strange fans will get access to your music so they can get to know more about u; the same goes with G-Macc......

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Im so glad that Strange co-signed u DE!!! U did an awesome job along with G-Macc entertaining us with them skits & tracks... U & Macc were all over the album......
Hopefully all the Lynch & Strange fans will get access to your music so they can get to know more about u; the same goes with G-Macc......

im sure DE twenty steps ahead in that aspect.

i hope so DE!!

stickin and movin! hit that big ass fanbase..

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
Too bad you were only on one verse. I'd have liked some more shit, like bacc on Loaded. Lynch and The D.E. fit perfectly together.
real shit. as soon as i heard D.E. was on DAAM i knew i was gonna have to cop it. i knew if it was even half as good as loaded that it would be great. wish D.E. had more verses on it too but the album still blew me away. you can never go wrong with Lynch & D.E.
a legit ass D.E. n Lynch collab album would cause mother fuckers seizures from an overdose of siccness. real shit. :siccness:

lol!!! Imma keep yall posted the most. I just finished a video for "Whatever You Like". Im waiting for the final copy of the song before i throw it up. Its pretty tight. Pretty weird.

This weekend were havin the second video shoot "Bang" featuring Be Gee and Soupbone.

This will be a memorable year!