d.e. review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2005
A classic dark album from the D.E.. If you enjoy other D.E. albums then you will not be disapointed with Big Black Bat. Some tracks are dark, others are more instrumental, and the rest dump... my favorite track is "Fahrenheit what they bang, though", but I never skip songs when I listen to this album. Good purchase for sure.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
kendonesia said:
A classic dark album from the D.E.. If you enjoy other D.E. albums then you will not be disapointed with Big Black Bat. Some tracks are dark, others are more instrumental, and the rest dump... my favorite track is "Fahrenheit what they bang, though", but I never skip songs when I listen to this album. Good purchase for sure.

appreciate it dogg. who did the beats? all d.e.?

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Dubb G said:
hot baff, i am not welcome here is my one of my fav. de cuts, who that man is the shit 2, crakkufunktion, watchin my life.. damn man youll love it

theres not a track on there i dont like..

that sounds good. if this goes well im going to get damn that de next. if that is cool i may have all the de albums by the end of this month

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Dubb G said:
hot baff, i am not welcome here is my one of my fav. de cuts, who that man is the shit 2, crakkufunktion, watchin my life.. damn man youll love it

theres not a track on there i dont like..
i just got the bat cd saturday and i have bumpin it every since. de came tight on this here. i like the dark instrumentals too.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Mr The DE said:
Thanks for stickin up for me. I feel the love all the way out here in the Sactown. But...

"FUCK FAHRENHEIT!!!!!!!! FUCK MICHAEL!!! FUCK D.E.!!!!!!! HE A ASSHOLE!!!!"

...is from one of my songs.
that's deep right there. when i come to a level of overstanding somefin like that, i'll preach it too

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Area-10 said:
Its from send that jackal on Fahrenheit Underbelly. Thats a good album if you dont have it i would recomend it.

i got that one when it came out in '00. i dont have look me in my face though, street monster, the instrumental cds, and damn that de. i plan on getting damn that de next.

Jul 9, 2005
Yotta get em in this order... (assuming you have Planet Zero already)
Damn that D.E.
Look me in my face though!
Instrumania Level B
Street Monster