BLACKULEM NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
The wait is over. Blackulem comes out next week!

First Degree The DE, "Blackulem The Dark Demented Genius" is a return to the gangsta shit for me. Ive expressed some of my most darkest of inner conflicts and compiled gangsta beats to match!

GET BLACKULEM STR8 from the SOURCE... THE DE! Autographed. Hit us up at Myspace.com/sactowngangstashit

Check out shnippets at Myspace.com/sactowngangstashit. The shnippets include...

1. DE on Maury... You are not the father!

2. Pure... My seach for the perfect girl in Kent Washington, or was it Yakima...

3. Torturing Women... When my homegirl act shady, I am forced to snatch up a jogger!

4. High 2Nite... We wanna get drunk this evening, we wanna get high tonight!

5. Man In Da Place... If DE was in GTA. Gangsta lickums!!

BLACKULEM ALSO AVAILBLE ON ITUNES!!

Jul 9, 2005
Just picked up Blackulem...its fuckin sicc. Im enjoying it even more than the recent Street Monster and FU3.

Apr 25, 2002
D.E.! I done fell off for a minute... Too much working(and I'm still broke). This is my first time back on the siccness since 4/19/06, but I'll have you know, that even in my absence from the boards; I've continued to spread the Shlangz to the humans in my vicinity... Now, I've come here today and learned about Fahrenheit's latest work, "BLACKULEM!". YES! From what I've read here today, I believe that this is the 1 I've been waiting for. I'll get it; soak it, and let you know. Stay up! Oh yeah, can't forget Level C. PEACE OUT!