this is it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
DE, OK homie this nigga right here been up on u fo' a minute right now, since the loaded album, loved ery CD up to the Big Black Bat, copped the street monster, tryin to download the shit in my brain as I speak, but something is different, I don't here no growls, the instrumental is coo, but where is the growlin, can't have the DEG without the growl goins on, say DE I'm a ride this bitch till the wheels fall off, keeps movin forward, but it's the little things u do that make me, listen a little more closely, and I been preachin on this fo a minute now, U AND LYNCH need to quit playin and make that collabo, hit up P-Folks and Loki, add them on, and hit em hard with the Shit, I been waitin, no need to dissappoint nobody. I no I ain't the only one thinkin this right

Apr 21, 2003
THAT'S WHAT'S UP DE, R U coming to the midwest any time soon, got's to check u out in concert, I'm in chicago but shiddd, I'll drive them 4 hours from my town.