Yao Ming punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Allthough he was a perfect 6-6 from the floor and 5-5 from the line Yao Ming was getting shoved around by Canada's 6'6 center. I think he will go down in history as the biggest flop ever.

May 2, 2002
its not just size that matters..I think Shaq will dominate Yao or whatever his name is. In order to be dominant, you gotta be straight up ruthless and tough. I think if anyone poses a threat to Shaq its Tsakalidas (whos gettin more aggresive by the day) or Stoudamire..who is a fuckin sav.

but I guess it dont matter with shaqs pinky toe..lol

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yeah I believe he will be a flop also.....I dont see how the Rockets can expect a SKINNY 7-6 guy to be good in the NBA, all the NBA centers are about POWER anymore and his skinny ass wont be able to do shit, I guess that is a chance you can take when the talent in the draft isnt what it used to be.

May 12, 2002
Think if he was getting punked by a 6'6 guy and sung the dudes praises in interviews after the game, what he will do against any full bodied NBA center. He will be used. Its sad but some shooting guards could probably punk him outta the key. The Rockets should have traded the pick.

I

Instigator

Villain said:
he needs massive weight training...he needs some weight gain 5000

"Follow your dreams
You can reach your goals
I'm living proof
Beefcake, BEEFCAKE!"