who do you want to win the super bowl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Only four teams I DON'T want to win are the Eagles, 49ers, Patriots and Chiefs.

If any of the other eights teams, I'll be cool with it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't want the Broncos, Chiefs, Patriots, or Chargers to win it. Also the Niners because it will be annoying hearing their fans say "who's got it better than us???" All offseason. The teams I'd most like to see win? The Packers, Panthers, Saints, or Colts

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't want the Broncos, Chiefs, Patriots, or Chargers to win it. Also the Niners because it will be annoying hearing their fans say "who's got it better than us???" All offseason. The teams I'd most like to see win? The Packers, Panthers, Saints, or Colts
I feel the same way, except I'm still rooting for the 9ers......regardless of how horrible the fans are......I really wanna see Seahawks vs 49ers in the NFC championship game, that shit would be a great game.....Bengals & Colts are the only AFC teams I like, but it looks like the Bungles are giving the game to the Chargers......and I really don't see the Colts making a deep run......hopefully the Broncos will lose the Superbowl to either the Saints, Seahawks or Panthers

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Although I'm not a Charger's fan, I grew up in SD and it would be nice if the Chargers pulled off that miracle for the city of San Diego....not likely though..If that doesnt happen, then the 49'ers...