Where do you think T.O. ends up next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Thats valid right there, i think he would work out there. Shit look at Keyshawn, dude is just fine over there, might be some words being thrown but that would most likely be it.

Oct 20, 2005
He runs his mouth to much to play for Parcells or Bellicheck they only build with players who know their roles. Just like Andy Reid but, he has 2yrs left on his contract wich means it's a trade and their not going to send him anywhere in the NFC east and their damm sure not going to send him to N.E so i'd say Atlanta where he wants to go or Tampa

Jun 30, 2004
prolly Green Bay because he wants Brett Favre as the quarterback..he even said the eagles would be undefeated if Favre was at QB ..but who knows..hes brings drama everywhere

Aug 26, 2002
SouthArea said:
He runs his mouth to much to play for Parcells or Bellicheck they only build with players who know their roles. Just like Andy Reid but, he has 2yrs left on his contract wich means it's a trade and their not going to send him anywhere in the NFC east and their damm sure not going to send him to N.E so i'd say Atlanta where he wants to go or Tampa

No way he goes to atlanta with his former coordinator over there along with Jim Mora, they know what he's about. I c him in denver

Apr 25, 2002
its too late

L Mac-a-docious said:
With this much of the season left, do you think the Eagles will just put him on ice? They deffinitly have needs. Although I'm sure his value is shot, I think teams will still be after him.

it's past the trading deadline

Nov 5, 2004
He's still an Eagle, they just "deactivated" him for the rest of the season. They have the option to either trade him or release him at the end of the season.

Nov 5, 2004
Oh yea, i didn't answer the question. All I know is he's gonna demand a team with an elite qb. Remember he refused to go to the Ravens even though they got Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, etc.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
weren't they rumored to be trying to get him at the beginning of this season.
Yeah, they tried to trade Jerry Porter for him. Don't be suprised if they start talkin about that again. That would be crazy to have Randy Moss and Terrell Owens on the same team, especially when they got a strong arm quarterback like Kerry Collins.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
YOuNg WiNo said:
DO YOU EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL ?
He's just saying that a team might not want to deal with his whining...I don't think he'll go to the Raiders cuz of Kerry Collins as the QB...let him go kiss Bret Favre's ass in Green Bay and lets see how he loves it there.