Where do you think T.O. ends up next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Minnesota - You think he really wants to go to a team with no chance of being a contender in the near future? Mike Tice is gone after the season. Plus these two guys already challenged anyone on their teams to fight them....don't think that would be a good fit. Although he might be down for a sex cruise or two.

Atlanta - Jim "PLAYOFFS?!?!" Mora Sr. said he would disown Jim Mora Jr. if he brought TO in.

Raiders - Not unless they get a real QB, and how many more "PROBLEM" guys can AL take on before that team implodes? They're already the doormat of the AFC West.

Dallas - He couldn't handle Parcells giving him orders.

Washington - Daniel Snyder is done gambling on guys with character issues. Gibbs ain't gonna put up with that shit.

Green Bay - TO agreed that Philly would be undefeated if Farve was their QB....I doubt he would agree that GB would be undefeated if he was on that team. That squad is a mess.

He's not going to play for a contender. No contending team is going to put team chemistry at risk by signing TO. If he goes somewhere they will be a middle of the road team that is looking for a big piece to push them into the playoffs.

I'm thinking teams like Buffalo, Miami, Arizona or maybe Tampa.

I heard that Carl Peterson (GM of the Chiefs) said that he wouldn't bring TO in as long as Dick Vermeil was coach.......hmm.....Vermeil retires does TO come to KC?

This shit is going on 4 years now with him being a problem in the clubhouse. Well documented in SF and waaaaaaaaaay over documented in Philly.

Whatever team he goes to they should put a roll of duct tape in his locker and make him put it over his mouth every day he comes to work.

If he just shut the fuck up and let his actions do all the talking he would be king of the world right now and be getting a fat contract at the end of this season. IF that is even the reason he's pissed anymore. Who knows. Where ever he'll end up he will come up with some wild claim and destroy that team too.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
oh yeah tech9 who was you talkin bouy when you were talkin bout minnesota sayin "these two guys already challenged anyone on their teams to a fight"

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
What about the seahawks? does he have any enemies on that team? I just heard John Clayton(espn) say that the Falcons might be interested.

Oct 20, 2005
J_ENTERTAINMENT said:
Keshaun was suspended for the rest of the year before he went to Dallas and he hasnt said a word. Maybe T.O will shut the fuck up if he went to Dallas as well.
Keyshuan is a Parcells guy, as is Drew Bledsoe. Look at Peerless Price that nigga got shit and he's on the bench Bill don't play that shit just like all them old ass Head Coach's in the League. That nigga is going some where if it's not Atlanta their going to put that niggas career in Purgatory

Aug 26, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Minnesota - You think he really wants to go to a team with no chance of being a contender in the near future? Mike Tice is gone after the season. Plus these two guys already challenged anyone on their teams to fight them....don't think that would be a good fit. Although he might be down for a sex cruise or two.

Atlanta - Jim "PLAYOFFS?!?!" Mora Sr. said he would disown Jim Mora Jr. if he brought TO in.

Raiders - Not unless they get a real QB, and how many more "PROBLEM" guys can AL take on before that team implodes? They're already the doormat of the AFC West.

Dallas - He couldn't handle Parcells giving him orders.

Washington - Daniel Snyder is done gambling on guys with character issues. Gibbs ain't gonna put up with that shit.

Green Bay - TO agreed that Philly would be undefeated if Farve was their QB....I doubt he would agree that GB would be undefeated if he was on that team. That squad is a mess.

He's not going to play for a contender. No contending team is going to put team chemistry at risk by signing TO. If he goes somewhere they will be a middle of the road team that is looking for a big piece to push them into the playoffs.

I'm thinking teams like Buffalo, Miami, Arizona or maybe Tampa.

I heard that Carl Peterson (GM of the Chiefs) said that he wouldn't bring TO in as long as Dick Vermeil was coach.......hmm.....Vermeil retires does TO come to KC?

This shit is going on 4 years now with him being a problem in the clubhouse. Well documented in SF and waaaaaaaaaay over documented in Philly.

Whatever team he goes to they should put a roll of duct tape in his locker and make him put it over his mouth every day he comes to work.

If he just shut the fuck up and let his actions do all the talking he would be king of the world right now and be getting a fat contract at the end of this season. IF that is even the reason he's pissed anymore. Who knows. Where ever he'll end up he will come up with some wild claim and destroy that team too.

Tell me who the problem guys are over there in Oakland? Moss aint said shit so far, Buchanon and Harris were the probs and they are gone. So i honestly dont know what you are talking about.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Tuaroa said:
Tell me who the problem guys are over there in Oakland? Moss aint said shit so far, Buchanon and Harris were the probs and they are gone. So i honestly dont know what you are talking about.

It's only been 8 games for Moss....it won't be long now, especially since they are headed for a losing season.

Kerry Collins has always had problems getting along with teammates.

I guess Janakowski is an alright guy when he's not boozed up and taking GHB.

Along with the players you mentioned the Raiders have a long list of unsavory personalities on that team.

May 23, 2005
Nov 8 Rick Gosselin, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens' most likely next stop is the Atlanta Falcons. Owens has a home in Atlanta and when he was suspended earlier in the season, he attended a Falcons home game. Falcons WR coach George Stewart was Owens' coach on the San Francisco 49ers and Owens is said to like and respect him. In addition, Falcons QB Michael Vick has the arm to make Owens a dangerous target.

May 23, 2005
Raider Rick said:
Nov 8 Rick Gosselin, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens' most likely next stop is the Atlanta Falcons. Owens has a home in Atlanta and when he was suspended earlier in the season, he attended a Falcons home game. Falcons WR coach George Stewart was Owens' coach on the San Francisco 49ers and Owens is said to like and respect him. In addition, Falcons QB Michael Vick has the arm to make Owens a dangerous target.
this could be a lethal combo - vick to TO

what yall think?

by the way..this is my 400th post..

can i get a yeee?

Nov 5, 2004
TO on the Falcons would be lethal as hell. D's gonna be doubling TO all the time, plus gotta worry about Vick running it.

Only thing is, I remember the owner of the Falcons being interviewed about the prospect of getting TO like a year or so ago. He said he'd never sign him cuz of his attitude.

We'll see what happens.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
D-Rose said:
TO on the Falcons would be lethal as hell. D's gonna be doubling TO all the time, plus gotta worry about Vick running it.

Only thing is, I remember the owner of the Falcons being interviewed about the prospect of getting TO like a year or so ago. He said he'd never sign him cuz of his attitude.

We'll see what happens.
Yea the Falcons are out of the question!! Arthur Blank said straight up he would never sign TO. And that was before all this shit happened, now he has even less of a chance of going there. But like some folks said, he most likely won't go to a playoff bound team. I don't really see any good team taking a chance on him, and his off-field distractions. He'll probably end up signing with a rebuilding or an average team trying to push for a playoff spot. But who knows, money talks and one of the good teams might try and take a chance on him...

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
shit SouthArea its funny you bring up Peerless Price what the fuck happened to that guy. I thought he was gonna be doin big thangs in Dallas and I forgot all about him til now, where's he at. And personally I think TO might be goin to the Broncos that might be a good fit for him too. You know Shanahan is a good coach and most of the time willing to give players 2nd chances or 3rds or whatever haha, shit if he took a risk on Clarett in the draft you never know bout Owens

Nov 1, 2004
ArYo said:
And personally I think TO might be goin to the Broncos that might be a good fit for him too. You know Shanahan is a good coach and most of the time willing to give players 2nd chances or 3rds or whatever haha, shit if he took a risk on Clarett in the draft you never know bout Owens
One of my homies also is very confident that TO will go to the broncos, that would be a big move for the donkeys.