Where do you think T.O. ends up next year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Rich said:
He's just saying that a team might not want to deal with his whining...I don't think he'll go to the Raiders cuz of Kerry Collins as the QB...let him go kiss Bret Favre's ass in Green Bay and lets see how he loves it there.
shit i agree with that. whatever team he ends up with hes probly gon wear out his welcome real quick.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
he'd act right (if it's possible) if he was in Denver. if he starts talkin' shit, they just won't throw him the ball. they'll just keep running it like they always do. moral of the story: T.O.'s a little bitch!!

Apr 25, 2002
This state and that team (packers) would not know what to do with someone like T.O.

At most he would last one year with Favre, just like phili, before things fell out and/or Favre retires. Maybe if they could get him for a 1 year deal. But once Favre is gone, the packers are going to be just as shitty as the old days (not like 1-7 w/ Favre is any good)

The closest big city to GB is milwaukee, you think T.O. could enjoy himself around here?

Different sport but similar situation, milwaukee brewers had enough trouble with gary shefield the packers would have a worse time with T.O. The small market nature of teams and the fan personality in this state would not work with a big name & even bigger personality like T.O.

T.O. going to GB is a pipe dream and i meant it as a joke.

Aug 26, 2002
if this fool goes to the raiders, the raiders will go after culpepper. charles woodson's money will be free, so will gibson's as well as a shit load of other players. we will trade our 1st round pick to minnesota again and then barter some players off to philly.

Apr 25, 2002
T.Owens will be on an NFL team next year, I guarantee you that, but on which one remains to be seen. He's never gonna get that big long term contract he was looking for and if an NFL team does sign him he'll be on like a 1 year 'rent' basis so to speak. Nobody's going to want to keep this guy for more than a year because of the off field mess this idiot brings to the table. The only 2 teams he's played on has dealt with his immature ass drama. The shit really disgust me bringing down championship teams like the Eagles. T.O.'s definitely a talented receiver and without a doubt produces every time he touches the field, but I think in the long run, Philly will be better off without him.

Let some other team deal with his problems (ie the Raiders). :devious:

Jun 18, 2004
Tuaroa said:
if this fool goes to the raiders, the raiders will go after culpepper. charles woodson's money will be free, so will gibson's as well as a shit load of other players. we will trade our 1st round pick to minnesota again and then barter some players off to philly.
Culpepper is not an option at this point.

May 2, 2002
He won't go to Dallas...him and Keyshawn will not survive on the same team.

He won't end up in N.E. They are all about "team", and that's not T.O.

He won't end up in G.B. cause Favre is near the end, and I think he just said that to take a jab at McNabb.

it's past the trading deadline
If he's released, then there is no trade. He can sign with whoever he wants.

He'll probably sign with whoever is willing to give him the most money, and has a shot at winning. Whoever that is, I don't know.

But my friend knows T.O. and he likes Atlanta. He has a home there and lives there during the offseason. He wanted to go there before Philly, but wasn't able to.

Not saying that's where he'll end up though.

May 10, 2002
^

I was listening to JT the brick last night. He said that when Mora was the offensive cordinator in SF that T.O started his bitchin. Now that he is the head coach of the Falcons, I don't think that will be an option. I know that bitchin aint the thing to do in the NFL but am I the only one that thinks T.O is right by what he said. Not all the words but basically he is right, McNabb fucked up the superbowl and he's not playing good now. He scored his 100th touchdown and the eagles didn't give a shit.

When I was in L.A 2 years back I remember seeing these billboard signs that said, "KOBE WHATS NEXT!" Since this is McNabbs team they should have a billboard like that for him in Philly.

If T.O has hatred for the eagles it would be interesting if he pushes to go for a team in the NFC east so he can play the Eagles 2 times that year.

May 2, 2002
Mora was the D coordinator.

And reza...I don't know. That's just what he told me. I think alot of that whole situation had to do with the fact that Garcia couldn't throw the long ball very well.

Oct 20, 2005
Tuaroa said:
No way he goes to atlanta with his former coordinator over there along with Jim Mora, they know what he's about. I c him in denver
Yeah but jim mora wants him and that's one dude who'll take him brett farve is a wrap after next or maybe even this one so that's out. Denver have you ever heard anyone run their mouth off and play for Mike S. you can say Romo but that crazy white boy didn't whine about shit. Shanahan will bench t.o just like Andy Reid T.O can not play for an old school coach. The Vikings need a WR and they got cap room, Plus Mike Tice is everbody's buddy. ATL,MIN,MIA,TAMPA,CAR, and he wants to play in atlanta cuase that's where he lives in the offseason.

Apr 25, 2002
wherever he plays.............he will have HELLA stipulations in his contract

Owens is a little bitch, an is bad for any team he plays for. thats why he had to get away from the ravens. Ray Lewis woulda stabbed his bitch ass for shit like this

Jun 18, 2004
T-Dubb said:
wherever he plays.............he will have HELLA stipulations in his contract

Owens is a little bitch, an is bad for any team he plays for. thats why he had to get away from the ravens. Ray Lewis woulda stabbed his bitch ass for shit like this
But if there's stipulations in his contract he'll have to play and shut the fuck up..."Actions detrimental to the team" is forever on his resume'. If he doesn't act right he aint gonna play. He may be a little bitch, but he can catch, and tote the rock, and that's all that some NFL teams care about.