Wheels falling off @ USC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
So everyone has seen how poor the offense for USC is. Half way through the WSU game this last weekend, the fans were chanting "fire Kiffin". Its that bad. Lane finally announced a single QB starter going forward. However, it was said that it was a long meeting....not according to Kessler, who said it was very brief. To top it all off, it sounds like USC players had a player-only meeting yesterday, which Lane denies.

Marqise Lee confirms USC Trojans held players-only meeting - ESPN Los Angeles

From what i understand, Lane was NOT USC's first choice. Even Sarkisian turned them down. So what the hell happens next? Ive heard Jack Del Rio's name flying around. Does Lane get chopped before the season is through?

Sep 17, 2005
He aint done shit to keep getting hired at these top jobs. His days of livin off his last name look like they are finally over. I never liked dude but he does have to deal with the loss of scholarships over there. USC will still get top talent but just wont have the depth they need to compete for the championship. Same problem for whoever replaces him.

Dec 4, 2011
lol i have no idea what USC is doing with keeping lane this year. he should of been fired last year. hes another one of those guys that are good coordinators and shitty coaches.

wash st is coming up but week 1 they looked like shit vs hawaii. USC needs to go out and get one of these young spread coaches

Props: corinthian