Whats Your top 5 Franchises in Pro Sports?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Whats Your top 5 Franchises in each Sport?

NFL

NBA

MLB

NHL

Soccer(dont gotta answer this, this is only for homosexuals and paisas)

That whole "i root for only 1 team" bs dont give us that, it aint about who u like, its about whos been most successful and relevant over time.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
No particular order

NFL:
Raiders (about to get hate here, but can't deny 3 Lombardi trophies and an entire generation wearing their gear to be "cool" lol)
49'ers
Cowboys
Packers
Steelers

NBA:
Celtics
Lakers (fuck the bitch ass Lakers)
Bulls
Pistons
Spurs

MLB:
Dodgers
A's
Yankees
Red Sox
Cardinals
A's may be a thing of the past, but how u gonna put them over the Giants? lol they are one of the original teams, and are a large market team, the A's dont even have a stadium. and their payroll is fairly low.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A's may be a thing of the past, but how u gonna put them over the Giants? lol they are one of the original teams, and are a large market team, the A's dont even have a stadium. and their payroll is fairly low.
The Giants might be a better franchise at this moment in time with 2 world series in 3 years but overall body of work I like the A's. You can't really use the Giants being older either, the A's have been around since 1901, not like they're youngsters on the block lol. You also can't forget the Giants 56 year World Series win drought until recently. Also the A's beat the Giants in the World Series....

A's = 9 world series

Giants = 7 world series

These lists are all subjective and opinion so some teams have to be left out. If I could add a sixth team on the list it probably would be the Giants.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
No particular order

NFL:
Raiders (about to get hate here, but can't deny 3 Lombardi trophies and an entire generation wearing their gear to be "cool" lol)
49'ers
Cowboys
Packers
Steelers

NBA:
Celtics
Lakers (fuck the bitch ass Lakers)
Bulls
Pistons
Spurs

MLB:
Dodgers
A's
Yankees
Red Sox
Cardinals

The Giants might be a better franchise at this moment in time with 2 world series in 3 years but overall body of work I like the A's. You can't really use the Giants being older either, the A's have been around since 1901, not like they're youngsters on the block lol. You also can't forget the Giants 56 year World Series win drought until recently. Also the A's beat the Giants in the World Series....

A's = 9 world series

Giants = 7 world series

These lists are all subjective and opinion so some teams have to be left out. If I could add a sixth team on the list it probably would be the Giants.
your list would be the same as mine...i was actually debating between the knicks and pistons but the pistons get the nod have more nba titles, and they have a better overall finals series record than the knicks(shout out both the knicks and pistons for beating the lakers in the nba finals though).

which is why i also pick the a's over the giants as well. the giants have more world series appearances, but have less world series trophies(giants = 7-12, athletics = 9-5).